• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
    football manager is addicting as hell, i cant stop playing it
    Which version?

Comment

• manager 10. The latest roster download. I am using spurs. Its fun. I think im in 7th .

PARIS -- The police probe into a suspected prostitution ring at a Paris nightspot has cast serious doubt as to whether France soccer players Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema will be named to the team's World Cup squad.
      Ribery has already testified, and Benzema is set to be questioned over alleged sexual relations with an... underage prostitute operating out of a trendy Paris club.
      With France coach Raymond Domenech set to name his squad in about three weeks, the sex scandal could not have come at a worse time for the beleaguered team. It follows a difficult qualifying campaign, during which Ribery was one of the rare players to shine.

Comment

• Ciao France.

Comment

• I dont think they really matter. They dont start for France right? I think i read Domenech was getting **** for never playing Ribery. They still have plenty of other options.

Comment

• Ribz and Benz are vital to France's hopes though.

Practically their best players.

Comment

• They are good players but they a bench warmers for France, their coach is a ****** and doesn't use them very well.

Comment

• He'd rather have Govou than Benzema.

Comment

• Frank Ribery is going to miss the Champions League final due to 3 match ban being put in place for his tackle on Lisandro Lopez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    Frank Ribery is going to miss the Champions League final due to 3 match ban being put in place for his tackle on Lisandro Lopez.
                    Final is on 22nd May, right?

Comment

• Come on Barca!

Comment

Working...
                      X