Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what i meant, you exagerrated a lot there. That blue kit is nice it's a darker blue, the v has a sky blue colour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
      You know what i meant, you exagerrated a lot there. That blue kit is nice it's a darker blue, the v has a sky blue colour.
      Dude the V Blue is darker then our blue champions league kit, its not even close to sky blue

Anyway, i dont really care about what colours etc....Once its got the United badge on it, i dont give a **** lol

Comment

• Ivica Olic with maybe the possible dagger in Lyon's side.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Ivica Olic with maybe the possible dagger in Lyon's side.
          yes he has, Olic has scored some vital goals in this years champions league.

Comment

• Germany gets nothing from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              Germany gets nothing from me.
              7 goals in the last 9 matches Munich has played, Olic has.

Many of them crucial.

I think it's clear that he's their first striking option now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Bayern are the dark horses in this competition, they keep possession so well i wouldn't be surprised if they beat Inter (providing they get through).

I'm picking Inter to go through, i think Barca will win on the night but it won't be enough.

Either way, it's got a lot more interesting than we previously thought it would be. And now United have no shame in losing to Bayern because they are Champions League finalists and possible winners.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  Bayern are the dark horses in this competition, they keep possession so well i wouldn't be surprised if they beat Inter (providing they get through).

I'm picking Inter to go through, i think Barca will win on the night but it won't be enough.

Either way, it's got a lot more interesting than we previously thought it would be. And now United have no shame in losing to Bayern because they are Champions League finalists and possible winners.
                  Yea, I agree. I wanted Lyon to win. But Bayern’s possession frustrated Lyon and stopped them playing their game. Lyon played stupid; they needed a creative CM since they didn’t know what to do when they went forward,

I hope Barcelona don't make it through. I would be pissed.

Comment

• I underrated Bayern's midfield, they keep possession brilliant, it's an all around great working team. There's not that much flashy skill, but just efficient passing and movement. You can always count on the Germans to go far in most competitions.

Comment

• football manager is addicting as hell, i cant stop playing it

Comment

Working...
                      X