Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about this generalization about blacks and Mexicans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want the answer to this thread? Just look up stats for who has the most welfare,food stamps, sec 8 etc and u'll have ur answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadillac Man View Post
      You want the answer to this thread? Just look up stats for who has the most welfare,food stamps, sec 8 etc and u'll have ur answer.
      O, so only one race does that?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        O, so only one race does that?
        actually white people receive the most welfare benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          Mosley and Marg both did. Yet Mosley didn't attempt to cheat against Marg, since you want to make this a direct connection.

Who's scared of who?
          What is that quote in your Zab Judah sig?.

Comment

This place was doing well without you.

Sad sad thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              Mexicans and blacks need to stop breathin' all the white man's air.

If it were not for blacks (Africans), there would be no whites. Therefore, you should give thanks for your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Vinny Pazienza

****, i missed this last night

this thread is beyond our reach now

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  My answer will be the best answer to this.

Mexican Americans and African Americans are about equally lazy.

Actually immigrant Mexicans are hardworking. But that goes for the majority of IMMIGRANTS that come to this country for a better life.

It really has less to do with "race" and more to do with "circumstance".

If Canada was in the position Mexico is, you'd see a lot of illegal candadians working hard in America.
                  shut up

we all know you're white

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post

****, i missed this last night

this thread is beyond our reach now

We gotta start gettin in on the ground floor Riz. 1st page or 2. It's gonna be hard for me during the daytime cuz lately I been swamped. Doin a lot more actual work than just dead time ****in around on here. We gotta crack down homey.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                      There are certain pockets of people in every racial and ethnic group who share those characteristics, however, that is not a valid representation of the group as a whole. People who feel that way are truly ignorant and narrow-minded.
                      nailed it.

it takes some serious ignorance to think all ppl of a certain group, be it ethnicity, nationality or religion is all alike. there are hardworking mofos and lazy mofos from all races. mizzou likes to start discussions on race and such, he thinks hes better than black ppl but doesnt have the balls to say it

Comment

Working...
                      X