Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we evolved from apes and monkeys shouldn't they be exctint?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skyler View Post
    What "created" God then?
    oh I bet science can explain that one right?

lol@ asking a paradox just for the sake of argument.

Go have a pepsi man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Shouldn't all pc's be the same spec? I mean, they're all pc's?

Comment

you're thinking find and replace when you should be thinking copy and paste, pendejo.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
          which is? and where did this ancestor come from? where did that thing come from? and where did that thing that came from that thing come from? Is this proven?

My goodness!!! Open your fricken mind. See the link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...uman_evolution

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
            Yup... sure is! LMAO...

**** came out 400 years AFTER Jesus died, and was written by numerous different MEN. I wonder how accurate the Bible actually is when you take that into consideration?

Also, why did they choose to not include ALL of the scripts in the Bible, and only included certain passages? To make their case, and push their propaganda, perhaps?

How come Jesus goes from being like 12 to being in his late 30's?

Also, dont you think if this was gods word that he would have said something about dinosaurs or cavemen?

The Bible is a joke and honestly there are too many holes in it for it to be legit IMO. Its a good read if you are into fiction, but that's about it.
            Actually if you're speaking of the New Testament, you would be hard pressed to find anything beyond 150 years of age after Jesus died. Matter of fact the book of John is believed to be written by the apostle John of Jesus himself, and therefore stands as a very accurate description of the events. It is dated somewhere at 60 AD, roughly 30 years after Jesus's death.

PS Dinosaurs and cavemen are both mentioned in the Book of Job and throughout the bible. However the word dinosaur was not invented until 18th century I believe, so they described the creatures as terrible lizards or Leviathian.

And the bible is far from fiction, it is actually a history book first, which recorded many proven and confirmed events.

Comment

Working...
            X