Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we evolved from apes and monkeys shouldn't they be exctint?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by God's messenger View Post
    Why do you think he gave us the bible if not to give us guidance?
    by "he" do you mean the various men who actully wrote the Bible?
    In addition, certian men decided which books to include in the Bible and which ones to omit. God was not involved in the decision making.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      by "he" do you mean the various men who actully wrote the Bible?
      In addition, certian men decided which books to include in the Bible and which ones to omit. God was not involved in the decision making.
      LMAO, oh ok, I guess it just came about by accident, just like the big bang and all the life on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
        Why are they still around? What's science explanation for this since we already know they have an answer to everything? If we evolved from them isn't funny they are still around?

Why the display of such blatant ignorance? I suggest you read up on the the Theory of Evolution. Man did not evolve from monkeys or apes. We share a common ancestor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
          you high on sumthin? it's not my THEORY, it's general information you can learn w/c i used as a response to the TS but it doesnt mean i support it. i too have read the bible back to back, coming from catholic schools my whole life and im sure you know it raises more questions and require more proof than these evolution theories. but where man cant grasp something beyond his finite mind, faith begins.

The fool is too stupid to realize that monotheism is a new concept.

Comment

I don't think I've seen this many ppl not believing in Jesus or God Ever! Even in real life and online. Especially since more then half the world believes.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
              I don't think I've seen this many ppl not believing in Jesus or God Ever! Even in real life and online. Especially since more then half the world believes.
              Too be honest most of the world is ignorant. Especially in 3rd world areas where there is not much access to education and technology. Just keepin it real...

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                Why are they still around? What's science explanation for this since we already know they have an answer to everything? If we evolved from them isn't funny they are still around?
                Jesus christ, it's 2009 and still some people don't know the basics of evolution.

Comment

ddumy we evolved from a common ancestor.

monkey and apes are just branches off the common ancestor that we share.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                    Why the display of such blatant ignorance? I suggest you read up on the the Theory of Evolution. Man did not evolve from monkeys or apes. We share a common ancestor.
                    which is? and where did this ancestor come from? where did that thing come from? and where did that thing that came from that thing come from? Is this proven?

Comment

Originally posted by God's messenger View Post
                      Exactly the point. It didn't just accidentally appear from nothing. It was CREATED.

Some people can't grasp that.

Idiots.
                      What "created" God then?

Comment

Working...
                      X