Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we evolved from apes and monkeys shouldn't they be exctint?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some good Eubank reads

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
      send your complaints to those ppl who have spent their entire life studying this '****'. i read, you dont, so come up w/ your own '****'.
      I read dude. I read the bible everyday, the one true document with more proof than your 'THEORY'.

God's own words dude.

Comment

Originally posted by God's messenger View Post
        I read dude. I read the bible everyday, the one true document with more proof than your 'THEORY'.

God's own words dude.
        LAMO

Comment

God's own words dude.
          Yup... sure is! LMAO...

**** came out 400 years AFTER Jesus died, and was written by numerous different MEN. I wonder how accurate the Bible actually is when you take that into consideration?

Also, why did they choose to not include ALL of the scripts in the Bible, and only included certain passages? To make their case, and push their propaganda, perhaps?

How come Jesus goes from being like 12 to being in his late 30's?

Also, dont you think if this was gods word that he would have said something about dinosaurs or cavemen?

The Bible is a joke and honestly there are too many holes in it for it to be legit IMO. Its a good read if you are into fiction, but that's about it.

Comment

God's own words dude.
            you high on sumthin? it's not my THEORY, it's general information you can learn w/c i used as a response to the TS but it doesnt mean i support it. i too have read the bible back to back, coming from catholic schools my whole life and im sure you know it raises more questions and require more proof than these evolution theories. but where man cant grasp something beyond his finite mind, faith begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
              Why are they still around? What's science explanation for this since we already know they have an answer to everything? If we evolved from them isn't funny they are still around?
              1. Humans are apes. Classified by Caraolus Linnaeus (Lutheran scientist by the way). "Deus creavit; Linneaus disposuit" (God created, Linnaeus organizes). He's the godfather of all classification of species used by every zoologist and biologist. Got a problem with humans classified as Apes, take it up with the church commissioned Linnaeus.

2. The rest of the Great Apes are all descended form a common ancestor. We are not descended form the current form of ape on the planet today. These apes are just as modern as we are, the environmental pressures on them was different from the pressures on humans causing a split.

3. Evolution doesn't claim we evolved from monkeys, we evolved from a shared ancestor. The same way you are related to your cousin without sharing a immediate familial connection, you go back a generation to your grandparents (as an example).

On a side note, you're obviously religious but what exactly is the problem with evolution and God? Both can exist without having to annihilate the other...

Comment

The Holy Bible is a science fiction novel.

The real Deity or multiples I personally don't think would ever concern themselves with the implications the bible puts forth.

Especially not at a micro level.

They're not concerned who's sleeping with who, or who's stealing.

If it's Jesus Christ in fact, he's not concerned either.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  The Holy Bible is a science fiction novel.

The real Deity or multiples I personally don't think would ever concern themselves with the implications the bible puts forth.

Especially not at a micro level.

They're not concerned who's sleeping with who, or who's stealing.

If it's Jesus Christ in fact, he's not concerned either.
                  Why do you think he gave us the bible if not to give us guidance?

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                    Why are they still around? What's science explanation for this since we already know they have an answer to everything? If we evolved from them isn't funny they are still around?
                    i am assuming this must be a joke.
                    No one can actully be this stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                      i am assuming this must be a joke.
                      No one can actully be this stupid.
                      People who believe in evolution are stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X