Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we evolved from apes and monkeys shouldn't they be exctint?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
    Why are they still around? What's science explanation for this since we already know they have an answer to everything? If we evolved from them isn't funny they are still around?
    the theory is we evolved from the same line of and then branched out to the different species we have today, like in a tree. it doesnt imply we directly evolved from the current species of monkeys today, we have similarities though since we have the same ancestors, who are now extinct.

Comment

They'd be extinct if we were in the same habitat.

But we aren't.

They don't compete with us for food or resources.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Ugh. Even if they prove we evolved from 1 single life cell.

What created that cell?
        A huge big bang in space created everything on this planet evolution and scientist are so full of ****! I guess a million years from now we will all be exctint and our new form will be what robots? With living organs? is that what we humans are evolving into? Can some one tell me what we're going to look like in a million years?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
          the theory is we evolved from the same line of and then branched out to the different species we have today, like in a tree. it doesnt imply we directly evolved from the current species of monkeys today, we have similarities though since we have the same ancestors, who are now extinct.
          lol, what a load of absolute ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
            A huge big bang in space created everything on this planet evolution and scientist are so full of ****! I guess a million years from now we will all be exctint and our new form will be what robots? With living organs? is that what we humans are evolving into? Can some one tell me what we're going to look like in a million years?
            Please say you're pretending to be that stupid.

Comment

Hmm. Why this thread homey?

Comment

Originally posted by God's messenger View Post
                i was going to say the same thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Hmm. Why this thread homey?
                  cause the non-stop boxing site of this forum is so fuken trash now a days i need to hang out here in the lounge. and i need the question answered.

Comment

Hey concrete... what is squealpiggy?

It says underneath your post to pray for him/it, who is it dude?

Comment

Originally posted by God's messenger View Post
                      send your complaints to those ppl who have spent their entire life studying this '****'. i read, you dont, so come up w/ your own '****'.

Comment

Working...
                      X