Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These Guys, MAFIA? Are they sick? Kids? What? Screen shots of secret meetings!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Yo wait a minute...I was kinda feeling bad for you for a sec but after this post not only do you reak of dushiness....but it dawned on me....if your all Ray Charles or wut not then how the hell can you read these posts and reply to them???? WTF???
    My eyes can't be corrected to 20/200, doctors told me it is considered as legally blind although i have limited vision in my right eye. Enough to see if I squint, my left eye is completely shut down. Both are ****ed up though. It's inherited, it's Keratoconus. You're born with it but it starts showing up at late teens/early 20's

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
      Lmao, son i rather be a bat than to claim how clean i am and making it sound like this is some kind of circle where people talk about their past troubles, ON A FUKING FORUM!? come on son. I mean really, if you think you have a life then you'll think life is heaven once you really live it. You have no life, i am disabled but there's nothing wrong with that, i get 700 dollars a month for nothing, what you get? Hennessy? Lol come on man go fisnish your line of coke then come make of my life/

Come on batman, how can you survive on 700 dollars a month? My studio is 1200 a month. Where do you live in a box?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky Doff View Post
        Come on batman, how can you survive on 700 dollars a month? My studio is 1200 a month. Where do you live in a box?
        Lmao, listen Robin, i am 20 years old an dlive with my Parents, something you never had(supposedly). Lol how this fool made up that his parents died in air plane crash just to pull the guilty card when King was murdering you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
          You need some ***** bad my man, you have alot of built up frustration.
          speaking bout *****, today floyd is sharing his ***** to his fans , free of charge, floyd has 1 sweet *****, malcolm told me this

Comment

My eyes can't be corrected to 20/200, doctors told me it is considered as legally blind although i have limited vision in my right eye. Enough to see if I squint, my left eye is completely shut down. Both are ****ed up though. It's inherited, it's Keratoconus. You're born with it but it starts showing up at late teens/early 20's
            Thats a shame man I hope everything works out with you and your able to be up and about soon.

Comment

I seriously hope you stop masturbating to photos of Floyd before you go all out blind son. And you claim you are more handsome than that other kid? I seriously doubt that Socket Man.

Comment

Lmao, listen Robin, i am 20 years old an dlive with my Parents, something you never had(supposedly). Lol how this fool made up that his parents died in air plane crash just to pull the guilty card when King was murdering you.
                Doode no lie....your just diggin deeper and deeper.....just quit while you are ahead....this fool "robin" as you called him powned all you doodes...admit and move on....by the way just curious where is your Mayweather Mafia back up???? how come you are the only one getting bashed and no one in you klan is coming up for ya????

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky Doff View Post
                  I seriously hope you stop masturbating to photos of Floyd before you go all out blind son. And you claim you are more handsome than that other kid? I seriously doubt that Socket Man.
                  Look at my profile pic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kendo View Post
                    Thats a shame man I hope everything works out with you and your able to be up and about soon.
                    Thank you.

Comment

Oh so first you believe what I say than you dont? Make up your mind. You don't know what to think. And that is the way I play the game.

Does your mommy know that you masturbate to photos of Floyd and this is why you are going blind? Does your mommy still change your diapers and give you baths? Maybe a little incest going on here? Where did you say you were from again?

Comment

Working...
                      X