Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These Guys, MAFIA? Are they sick? Kids? What? Screen shots of secret meetings!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google, i wasnt ripping you on the advice thread on kevin, to me you are cool, you made the same mistake i always tell people to not do, dont talk about personal life,

keep ripping the gayweather mafia google, just dont take this **** serious and form some kind of mafia, that makes people sound and look like insecure children , i dont care bout no mob, the mayweather mafia shows how insecure how people can get, i personally enjoy the mayweather mafia, id green k them all 1000s of times if i could

Comment

• Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
      Obviously you do too. If you don't like what the Mafia say's why don't you not respond? I don't get it.
      Like I said before the bottom line is the Mayweather Mafia characters are internet dorks...leave it at that....

I mean am I lying??? one of you dorks tell me im lying....

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Pacquaio View Post
        Nope.

Throw me a link?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Sxm6zx4e8

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          Lol, Lucky doff/Google it *****, you say we need a life but man if we need a life then you need 10 lives. How are you always making threads about us and screenshooting what we talk about? is that having a life? you're an ex-con, alcoholic drug abuser, I rather have no life and post on a forum all day to spend my disabled time doing that instead of glorifying how you use to be an alcoholic and a heavy drug user. Members of the MM are rarely seen making Mayweather threads unlike a lot of other posters on here who claim to have a life.

I am disabled and legally blind, can't go out, last time i went out and cross the street I almost got hit by a car when going to the barber shop. Despite all that ****, I still have a better life than most of you posters on here. True story.
          You are legally blind because you masturbate to photos of Floyd Mayweather all day. How is that having a better life than me?

I am clean and healthy today, you are a bat. What makes you say you have a better life than me.
          What is it about your life that makes it better than mine right now?

So are all of Mafia members disabled?

Comment

• Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
            Well let me speak for myself, I have gave out red k a total of 2 times maybe and that was for some racist **** not Floyd. I don't go that route I just rather let you know how I feel about the situation. You can ask google, greatest, and any of the other groups if I've sent them any red. In the should google be banned I said no even though he's a ***git. Now look at this thread an tell me who's really taking **** seriously.
            the only mayweather mafia guy that has sent me red k is dutty and kevin, i sent them back green, i never send red k to anyone, i cant even remember once sending red k at all, seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky Doff View Post
              You are legally blind because you masturbate to photos of Floyd Mayweather all day. How is that having a better life than me?

I am clean and healthy today, you are a bat. What makes you say you have a better life than me.
              What is it about your life that makes it better than mine right now?

So are all of Mafia members disabled?

Ouch....low blow.....I knew that was coming though.....dang...now I feel kinda bad for LMAO....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                hey kevin, i wanted to rip on you but i didnt, you say you are disabled, that is something you dont say on boxing forums, dont tell people your personal life, seriously, i will never ever rip on your personal life or bout you being disabled, im just telling you that if you talk too much about your personal life, it may lead to personal jokes, some people may call you a gimp or something, that is stupid if they do, dont get too personal and dont take this **** to heart, if you do, youll wind up sounding like a child

i once made fun of a guy named boof*******(floyd fan who liked to disrespect his wife and show nekked pics of his lady)

this is a thread i made about him(my thread went too far)

it was still hilarios

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=205380

my advice was given,

enough with my advice, mayweather is a *** and kevin jesus and all floyd fans are floyds lovers, queers

You know G, me and you were cool before, but you started picking on the Gully gad. He's a humble poster who has no enemies whatsoever, and i thought you were a nice poster until i saw you trying to get at Gully Gad. You can rip me for whatever TG, Idc really. What's the worse you can do to me? you can't post pictures of me from your "post your face" thread or from my profile, i am a good looking guy unlike you. My disability has a cure and that's eye surgery that i'm awaiting for, your hideous face has no cure Unless you get a face lift or something. Peace.

Maybe we can be buddies down the line when you stop being a butthole.

Comment

the only mayweather mafia guy that has sent me red k is dutty and kevin, i sent them back green, i never send red k to anyone, i cant even remember once sending red k at all, seriously
                  Me!? I don't remember that...I remember green k;ing you once and because you green k'd me a while ago that's all.

Comment

google, i wasnt ripping you on the advice thread on kevin, to me you are cool, you made the same mistake i always tell people to not do, dont talk about personal life,

keep ripping the gayweather mafia google, just dont take this **** serious and form some kind of mafia, that makes people sound and look like insecure children , i dont care bout no mob, the mayweather mafia shows how insecure how people can get, i personally enjoy the mayweather mafia, id green k them all 1000s of times if i could
                    And what makes you think that I said anything personal about myself?

I have been on the net since the net was born.

I know what time it is.

The Mafia does not know fiction from reality.

This is why I am getting the better of these girls. I played chess while they were playing checkers. I knew what I was doing from the begining. Do you remember when I first got here,? What was my objective? To expose Mafia for the little biatches that they are. That did not take long.

The Untouchables rode that ass and now I am just covering up the graves. Never think you know what I am up because if you think you know than you don't really know

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                      You know G, me and you were cool before, but you started picking on the Gully gad. He's a humble poster who has no enemies whatsoever, and i thought you were a nice poster until i saw you trying to get at Gully Gad. You can rip me for whatever TG, Idc really. What's the worse you can do to me? you can't post pictures of me from your "post your face" thread or from my profile, i am a good looking guy unlike you. My disability has a cure and that's eye surgery that i'm awaiting for, your hideous face has no cure Unless you get a face lift or something. Peace.

Maybe we can be buddies down the line when you stop being a butthole.

Yo wait a minute...I was kinda feeling bad for you for a sec but after this post not only do you reak of dushiness....but it dawned on me....if your all Ray Charles or wut not then how the hell can you read these posts and reply to them???? WTF???

Comment

Working...
                      X