Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Went To My Girlfriend's House Earlier To Meet Her Parents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my most vivid memories from childhood was from a day when I was five or six and my older sister Amy and I watched the stud service stallion with one of our mares. Amy and I watched from outside the corral, as did my dad and the man from the service. It was a small corral, though, and we had not trouble seeing everything. From the perspective of a five or six year old, it was apocalyptic.

We knew what was happening, in theory. Us kids had seen dogs doing it, and hogs doing it, and even cows doing it, and our parents had explained the basics. But that stallion's erection was so long and thick, and the horses were so tall, and the scale of the operation was so large -- at least from our level -- that we could see exactly where that pole of an erection was going and how. Amy and I were wide-eyed.

Another of my most vivid memories was what happened that evening as a result of what we'd watched at the corral.

Back then, Mom bathed us all together. It was easier for her, and we liked playing in the tub. No other kids lived close to us, so we were our own best playmates. Mom could toss us all in the tub with a few water toys and we’d be happy. And she could take a break for a few minutes.

My sister Amy is older than me by two years, so she must have been seven or eight. I remember that her hair had darkened to dark blond by then. I was still blond. Bethy would have been only three. She was blond and would stay that way.

As soon as Mom left us alone that evening, Amy told me to stand up in the tub. So I did. Amy was always strong-willed and curious, and smart. I did what she told me. She lifted my willie on her fingers for a closer look while little Bethy just played happily beside us. Amy had never wanted a closer look before. I figured the horse thing did it.

It didn't take but a moment for my willie to become a stiffy. I’ve been told that even back then, you could tell I was gonna have good equipment. My stiffy was a bit of a twig.

Amy felt over it and studied it. Holding my stiffy with one hand, she knelt up in the water and rubbed her cunny with her other, looking down at her cunny and up at my dick and back down, as if figuring it all out.

She got down on all-fours in the tub and reaching under herself and up between her legs, she put her finger on the slit between her cunny lips.

"Put it in here," she told me.

I squatted behind her, aiming my twig at her cunny and trying to figure just where to put it. I pushed between her lips and she rocked forward.

"Not there," she said. "Here." She pushed her finger between her cunny lips and it disappeared up to the second knuckle. I knelt down for a closer look. When she pulled out, I pushed my finger into the same spot, and jumped because it felt like I'd stuck my finger in a mouth that sucked it.

I felt around inside. It felt a little like inside a mouth, without teeth. It didn't go very far in, though. That seemed strange because the stallion had pushed his pole all the way in the mare. I felt around with my finger and pushed. I felt something give.

"Ouch!" Amy said, pulling away. "Don't use your finger. Your fingernail scratched inside me." She splashed water up between her legs. "Use that!" she said, pointing at my stiffy. Then she got back on all fours and I squatted down at her bottom, edging forward one foot, then the other, so that my knees went on either side of her butt and my stiffy was lined up right. Steadying myself with a hand on her bottom, I poked the end of my stiffy into where our fingers had been.

Her cunny lips were wet with bath water, and my stiffy slid in easily, all the way. I watched and felt it go in until it had completely disappeared, and my tummy pressed her bottom. My stiffy felt nice and snug inside Amy’s warmth.

I started trying to do like the horse and move my stiffy in and out of Amy, but I was jerky and uncoordinated. I slipped out and poked back in.

"Just push it in and move it around," Amy said.

So I did. I pushed all the way in, holding the sides of Amy's hips, and I moved my stiffy around inside her. I could feel her insides slide over my crown.

"Oh, no you don't!" my mom said, coming into the bathroom. "You two aren't old enough for that." She pulled me away from Amy's bottom and sat me down in the tub.

"You and I are going to have a talk later, little lady," she said to Amy. Mom didn't sound mad, just stern. She acted only like she needed to explain something to Amy. Mom was smart, and she probably figured that if she overreacted or scared the **** out of us, we'd probably be messed up for life.

From that night, though, Mom quit giving us baths together. When I asked Amy if she wanted try "horses" again a day or two later, she told me ‘no’. I thought about seeing if our little sister Bethy wanted to play horses, but Bethy was always with my mom or Amy.

I had discovered stiffies, however, and I had discovered how good it felt to rub mine around inside Amy. Living on a farm, I knew that Amy or another girl was where my stiffy was supposed to go; but if Amy and Bethy weren’t available, I had no one. So on mornings when I woke with a stiffy, I sometimes rubbed it on the bed, and, occasionally, I had little dry orgasms.

When I was ten, a new family began lease farming a place down the road. Their youngest boy, Jeremy, was my age. We became best friends, partly because it was a mile or two to any other boys our age, and a lot because we liked each other. We were both skinny, lively, and imaginative. We were into everything we weren't supposed to be into.

Jeremy had black hair that tended to fall over one eye, and blue eyes that twinkled when we got into mischief.

Our farm had water wells, and one, along the back fence of our property, fed a big concrete cattle tank, near an old wood frame house that used to house a tenant family.

The first time Jeremy and I went skinny dipping in that water tank was on a hot day in early summer when we were wearing only shorts and shoes anyway. He suggested it, and in seconds we had shucked the socks and shoes.

Though the water was crystal clear, the inside of the tank was lined with slippery algae. If it hadn't been so hot out, and the water so cold, we might not have gotten in. Once we were in, we soaked our bodies and watched our willies float. We got boners.

Jeremy’s looked to be long like mine, but a boner on another boy, especially the first time you see one, is impressive. Back then, our erections were about as thick as a man's thumb.

"You ever jack off?" Jeremy asked.

"What's that?"

"Haven't you ever heard of jacking off?"

I frowned at him. It made me mad sometimes that he had older brothers who told him about all sorts of things that I didn't know. He was always pleased with himself when he could one-up me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Jacking off is when you jack the skin on your dick up and down with your hand till you come. Like this." He lifted his hips up toward the surface and showed me.

"Oh, like milking the boar," I said, lifting my hips for him to see if I was doing it right.

"Huh?"

"We milk Jason, our boar," I explained, "to sell his semen."

"No ****?"

"No ****. We've got this little cage-like thing he can’t move around in, and we get his dick hard and slip a plastic sleeve thing over it, and it's got this little bottle in the end."

"You jack off your pig?" Jeremy said, almost laughing, not sure if I was kidding.

"We sell his sperm."

"Have you jacked your pig?"

"Yeah," I admitted. Actually, I was the one who usually had to do it because my dad hated to, and he claimed that Jason liked me. Truth was, that pig got hardons around me.

"Richie jacks his pig off!" Jeremy hollered, laughing, and he repeated it, teasingly.

I shoved and splashed him. He shoved and splashed back. We wrestled, but mostly lost our footing on the algae and slipped against each other.

Jeremy struggled for the side of the tank with me in pursuit. He pulled himself up and over the side, his wet butt glistening in the sunlight for a second. I was right after him, and managed to tackle him onto a sunny patch of grass nearby.

We wrestled and rolled. I got him under me, pinning him with my body, belly and chest on his, hands on his wrists, trying to pin his arms. As we struggled, our boners rubbed.

That caused me to pause. Jeremy didn’t pause. He rubbed his boner between us. I rubbed mine back. My face was over his, and his face was in shade from my head. His eyes reflected the blue of the sky, and he had a real thoughtful look, biting his lip.

"Feels sorta good," he murmured.

"Yeah," I agreed.

I let go of his wrists and we wrapped our arms around each other and started humping more firmly, there, wet, in the grass and sunlight. We rolled and when I was on my back, my legs fell open and his hips settled between my thighs. I grabbed him by the butt and he grasped my shoulders. The sides of our faces pressed and our breath was like that of two runners.

Comment

So all I gotta do is slap you and you will swallow my load??...interesting.

Comment

that story was gay....ts had to be a clear **** to come up wit some **** like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
          that story was gay....ts had to be a clear **** to come up wit some **** like that...
          Tell me about it.

Comment

that story was so gay.

but i couldn't help but get a semi.

Comment

wow your ****en gay ahaahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by I Got Bummed View Post
                Her Dad seemed like a nice guy, so we decided to go have a chat in the other room.

He walked in and I followed. While he went to a nearby window
                and lowered the blinds, he directed me to sit on the bed.

When he returned he stood in front of me. The bulge in his
                pants was more apparent now than I had noticed before. I was
                still uncertain as to what was about to unfold until he unbuckled
                his pants and unzipped them. He did it so quickly. Before I
                knew it, they were on the floor around his ankles and he had also
                pushed his shorts down too.

In an instant, I was looking at his sizable erection that was
                hardening and soon was jutting out and up. His dick head was
                swollen, bloated and shiny, and large.

Being caught off guard by his sudden action, It took me a while
                to ascertain what was about to be asked of me as I sat facing
                head on what looked to be an 8 inch stout rigid dick in need of
                relief.

“You like what you see Donald? How about giving my dick some of
                that sucking you give my daughter's slimy ****.”

“O-OH NO! S-Sir I-I can't do t-that. I-I'm n-not gay. I-I've
                never s-s-sucked a m-man's p-penis b-before.” I replied
                nervously and pitifully.

“Well, my boy there is always a first time. And with you so
                accustomed to the taste of jism, you already got half of being a
                cocksucker down. Now c'mon open your sissy mouth and wrap your
                girlish mama's boy lips around my dick. You've had your mouth on
                a ***** where a lot of dicks have been. Now you're just tasting
                one dick. C'mon Donald, this will be a good experience for both
                of us.”

“P-Please S-Sir, I-I c-can't...”

“Damn it! My dick is hard! Stop messing around you pipsqueak
                pantywaist!”

“SLAP!” He hit me with a backhand slap. It made more noise
                than actually hurting me, but it got my attention. I knew then
                and there he meant business.

“That ain't nothing compared to when I make a fist. See this?”
                His large fisted hand terrified me even more. I knew I had to do
                what was demanded of me.

“P-P-Please s-sir! D-Don't h-hurt me! I-I'll do w-what you
                want.” Being easily intimidated and frightened, I feared being
                hit and the resulting pain.

I knew there was not much for me to do but to give in to him.

I replied quickly and in a very scared tone.

“P-Please t-tell m-me what t-to do.” I asked of him. And he
                did.

I closed my eyes as I gingerly licked his big shiny, almost
                glassy dick head and tasted his clear pre-cum.

As I got use to moving my mouth around his rigid manly member,
                licking and suckling on his big penis was easier than I had
                assumed it to be. It was obvious he was thrilled and was
                enjoying my oral administrations on his hot rigid dick.

I could also sense he was pleased at my change in behavior,
                which I didn't think about it, but had gone from fright and
                horror to probing curiosity with my tongue and lips and mouth.

Once he got ready for me to let his **** slip in between my
                lips, he made sure I knew how to keep my teeth out of the way.

“That's it Donald, don't be afraid of being a sissy sucker.
                It's good for both of us.” Her dad said as half of his large
                thick member filled my mouth and I slowly suckled it as he
                directed me to.

I continued to suckle him as he held the back of my head. Soon,
                he was slowly ****ing my mouth and moaning. It was obvious he
                found great pleasure in using me this way to sooth his rigid rod.

Moments later he began moaning louder and it became
                obvious to me by his motions that he might be approaching the
                point of no return and nearing ejaculation of his semen.

There was nothing I could to do to stop him, so I just prepared
                myself for what was to come. I surmised I would have to swallow
                fast as I was sure he would be spurting heavy and rapid. I was
                right on both accounts, except I didn't count on the viscosity
                being so thick and his ejaculate being so hot.

There was a heated trail going down my gullet as I swallowed his
                copious discharge of cum.

I had my eyes closed while all this was happening so as to
                better concentrate on what I had to do. Darlene's dad ordered me
                to continue milking his slowly softening and shrinking penis, and
                I kept my eyes closed for a few moments while doing as he
                commanded.

When I did open them, to my utter surprise, Darlene was holding
                her cell phone not more than a foot away getting a close of all
                the action that had taken place. As soon as I realized what was
                going on I sought to break free of the hold her dad had on me.
                He did release me and also pulled his thick dick head from my
                lips. It made a loud plop. An obvious indication I was applying
                suction to his dick at that moment. A definite indication I was
                not ready for him to pull out for anyone looking at Darlene's
                video. In addition, there was a slimy string of drool between my
                lips and his dick head, which I knew had to add to the
                humiliating nature of the video.

“A damn good blow job Donald! Your boyfriend definitely can
                suck!” Her dad spoke as he addressed both of us.
                omg!! post more of dis ****!!!! :wank: :wank:

Comment

lmao :bj:

Hilarious fucking story.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                    I got semi hard.
                    Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    I won't lie, I got a semi. Good work.
                    I'm glad I'm not the only one

Comment

Post more stories. :wank: