Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Liberals, the Green Movement, Abortion, Gay Marriage are all connected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the years the earths been around. Many heating and cooling cycles, ice ages etc. How do we know that the temperature right now is what the earth is supposed to be?
    Here's a nice little statistic : The over 700 dissenting scientists are more than 13 times the number of UN scientists (52) who authored the media-hyped IPCC 2007

Comment

Originally posted by JackNapier View Post
      Welter... I won't quote you so this isn't too long but here's my reply.

No offense, the first thing I did was check who runs the site you posted. It's Philip Atkinson, the man who made the case for George W. Bush to be president for life because of the "inadequacy of Democracy". Even the political right distance themselves from him.

Here you go, the article (bolded the crazy)

I'll let that point rest.

The IPCC has the single largest peer reviewed reports on global warming, period. It has also taken the data from scientists like Zbigniew Jaworowski ( meantioned in the website you posted ) and they disagree with his conclusions. In other words, Jaworowski proposed his results and it didn't stand up to peer review but his data collected was included and fits the model put forth by the IPCC.

Please, I'll direct you to the IPCC website. The reports are free to read. There is your "CONCLUSIVE evidence".
      How come then Good Sir... every time someone opposes the mainstream..
      They are "radicals".. lets find something they said.. and use it to discredit their whole stance.. better yet .. let's use it to define them..

History is littered with such cases.. The Soviets were masters at it...SO is the American media

This is not the only site.. but I suspect whatever evidence I use.. so long as it is contrary to the mainstream view.. There will be some sort of smear campaign already begun to discredit hard science based on a few character flaws or political ideals..

And yet I am told to ignore the discrepancies in Al Gores pile of tripe because he means well even if he IS wrong..

The charts are NOT wrong.. even if you don't like the man who runs the website.

Comment

Wow... The sad thing is they let these anti science ****ers vote! It still amazes me that we are still having the global warming debate. This is not a ****ing debate.. This is a SCIENTIC FACT. I guess you are also in the camp that says the world is only a few thousand years old, and that people rode dinosaurs to work like the Fred and Barney! It seems to me that the people that have the most problem with this are religious right of the GOP. Those bible thumping weirdos are the reason why the GOP fell off so hard, and they are also the reason why the GOP has lost a couple of generations of voters. If the GOP doesn't do something to quiet that wing of the party, and get with the times we might be looking at a situation where we have a legit 3rd party. Not saying soon, but over time I see something like this happening within the GOP... hell the cracks are visible now you just have to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          How come then Good Sir... every time someone opposes the mainstream..
          They are "radicals".. lets find something they said.. and use it to discredit their whole stance.. better yet .. let's use it to define them..

History is littered with such cases.. The Soviets were masters at it...SO is the American media

This is not the only site.. but I suspect whatever evidence I use.. so long as it is contrary to the mainstream view.. There will be some sort of smear campaign already begun to discredit hard science based on a few character flaws or political ideals..

And yet I am told to ignore the discrepancies in Al Gores pile of tripe because he means well even if he IS wrong..

The charts are NOT wrong.. even if you don't like the man who runs the website.
          Dude, to be frank you aren't doing yourself any favours with a reply like this. You aren't engaging in debate, you're just getting defensive and not making a great deal of sense. I suspect you won't engage because you know you can't really match the arguments you are facing. All too often people would rather retain a tainted dignity in not accepting they could be wrong, rather than properly explore the alternative argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
            Wow... The sad thing is they let these anti science ****ers vote! It still amazes me that we are still having the global warming debate. This is not a ****ing debate.. This is a SCIENTIC FACT. I guess you are also in the camp that says the world is only a few thousand years old, and that people rode dinosaurs to work like the Fred and Barney! It seems to me that the people that have the most problem with this are religious right of the GOP. Those bible thumping weirdos are the reason why the GOP fell off so hard, and they are also the reason why the GOP has lost a couple of generations of voters. If the GOP doesn't do something to quiet that wing of the party, and get with the times we might be looking at a situation where we have a legit 3rd party. Not saying soon, but over time I see something like this happening within the GOP... hell the cracks are visible now you just have to look.
            You guess wrong.. But it's typical Commie behavior to instantly lump and define anyone who doesn't agree with you..

Take away their right to vote??? what next.. firing squads..???

Do you even hear yourself?? can you see the hypocrisy??

Comment

So because Al Gore said the debate was over makes it so? How about the global warming crowd answers the questions brought up by critics instead of saying "the debate's over!" Plus consensus means nothing in science. Consensus doesn't mean fact. At one time scientific consensus was that the world was flat.

Comment

You guess wrong.. But it's typical Commie behavior to instantly lump and define anyone who doesn't agree with you..

I honestly don't think they can.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                  Dude, to be frank you aren't doing yourself any favours with a reply like this. You aren't engaging in debate, you're just getting defensive and not making a great deal of sense. I suspect you won't engage because you know you can't really match the arguments you are facing. All too often people would rather retain a tainted dignity in not accepting they could be wrong, rather than properly explore the alternative argument.
                  You are polite at least.. and I like that.. I am not the one who seems to be trying to convince people I am right.. Read what I type.. I am simply pointing out there is no consensus and there is conflicting data and someone is lying..
                  Everyone else seems to be unable to accept my opinion without labeling me or trying to convert me..
                  Now I have engaged and used published data to back up my claims.. which are contrary to the claims made by others which is my whole point.. I have already said I stand by " Beyond a reasonable doubt" and This is not the case with Global warming .. If I am on the jury.. It is Hung.. sorry.. that is my right.
                  I have kept my dignity throughout my life and doubt I could ever lose it on the internet
                  I maintain my right to need 100% proof before I succumb to hype

It is in fact ME who HAS explored the alternative argument
                  I find it odd how you have twisted that around..

Comment

Look you either believe in science or you dont... A good jump off point would be evolution. Most people that dont believe in global warming also dont believe in evolution. Do you believe in evolution?

I can hear myself just fine. The overwhelming majority of the scientists that matter agree that global warming is real, and that man is contributing to its rapid decline. The world goes through natural cooling/heating periods as well, but man is just adding fuel to an already burning fire by keeping this up.

Who the **** said to take away their right to vote? I said that it baffles me that they get to vote! Thats what makes the USA so great... any ****** over 18 with no felony can vote regardless if they know anything about whats going on. How the **** do you think W won twice? LMAO

Comment

Look you either believe in science or you dont... A good jump off point would be evolution. Most people that dont believe in global warming also dont believe in evolution. Do you believe in evolution?

I can hear myself just fine. The overwhelming majority of the scientists that matter agree that global warming is real, and that man is contributing to its rapid decline. The world goes through natural cooling/heating periods as well, but man is just adding fuel to an already burning fire by keeping this up.

Who the **** said to take away their right to vote? I said that it baffles me that they get to vote! Thats what makes the USA so great... any ****** over 18 with no felony can vote regardless if they know anything about whats going on. How the **** do you think W won twice? LMAO
                      "The sad thing is they let these anti science ****ers vote!"

You said that.. there is not an overwhelming Majority of scientists who "matter" that agree on anything..

Who says these guys matter as opposed to those who don't matter??? Only the ones who agree??? BINGO!! you are a perfect example of that mentality
                      Seriously.. don't tell me you listen to yourself and then ram you foot ankle deep down your throat..

There is too much opposition to this "theory" which is all it is BTW eh?

All I have seen is one web site used to refute another.. that is it.. wow such overwhelming evidence

I believe in evolution up to a point.. But again there is no 100% proof of that either

Comment

Working...
                      X