Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jus bought a new TV :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should get your moneys worth. Good buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      Absolute bargain at £550.

I was looking at getting a 50" Samsung plasma but in the shop last night the LG and Samsung were side by side and the picture on this was 10x better.
      What does 550 (what ever the little "E" means) translate to dollars???

I came up on a 63' HD for $1250 with the stand included the thing is a monster and weighs about the same as a gallon of milk no lie...and the pic is clear as clear can get...I came up on that ****!!!

Comment

I wish I could afford a Pioneer. They are easily the best LCD and plasmas IMO.

My old LCD was HD ready but not 1080p. I'm looking forward to getting the PS3 on this bad boy.
        Plus not a lot of stores have them.. took me awhile to find some Pioneer TV's.

It's worth it though

Kinda like this except it also has the speaks on the side like it has the black one on the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
          congrats the deals have been soooo good lately i wish i had the money to throw around and get a 2nd tv and put my current diplay in the bedroom ... hope u enjoy it!!! we have a 720p fight thread in the block after u get the ps3 u can start watching those fights in all their HD glory
          Already got a PS3. Had it for years. I've never seen a HD boxing match though. Looking forward to that.

I think i'll start with the Vasquez v Marquez trilogy if I can find them

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            What does 550 (what ever the little "E" means) translate to dollars???

I came up on a 63' HD for $1250 with the stand included the thing is a monster and weighs about the same as a gallon of milk no lie...and the pic is clear as clear can get...I came up on that ****!!!
            £550 is $793.

I was originally looking at getting a 50" plasma but I decided on this because the picture is so much better.

Comment

Already got a PS3. Had it for years. I've never seen a HD boxing match though. Looking forward to that.

I think i'll start with the Vasquez v Marquez trilogy if I can find them
              naw those arent shared on there ... i think cause shobox doesnt broadcast in HD. hatton PBF is on there ... the whole hbo card of the marquez diaz fights on there ... some good cotto fights etc ... about 15 + fights are currently available on the thread ...

Comment

42LG5000

What do you mo fo's think of my purchase?

42" HD Ready 1080p LCD TV with built in Digital Freeview, XD Engine and 3 x HDMI

Picture
                • Resolution: 1920 x1080
                • Peak Brightness: 500cd/m2
                • Contrast Ratio: 50,000:1
                • XD Engine
                • Intelligent Sensor

Sound
                • Output: 10W + 10W
                • SRS TruSurround XT
                • 2 Way 4 Speakers
                • Clear Voice
                • Invisible Speakers

Convenience
                • Simplink
                • Swivel Stand
                • AV Mode (Game, Sport, Movie)
                • CU:V Improved User Interface

Connectivity
                • 3 HDMI (1.3 Deep Colour), 2 SCART (1Full)
                • Component(Y,Pb,Pr) + Audio
                • RS-232C, AV In
                • Digital Audio Out (Optical)
                • S-Video
                • PC Input
                • Composite
                • Headphone LCD Specification

http://uk.lge.com/products/model/det...42lg5000.jhtml

I got the 32inch version of that. Very good pic and looks great playing games on it

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
                  I got the 32inch version of that. Very good pic and looks great playing games on it
                  Yeah the pic quality is the reason I bought it. I cant wait to get my PS3 on it and The Dark Knight in full HD

Comment

Working...
                  X