best thing about being a MAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Alacrán View Post
    Be careful your turning me on
    imagine how youd feel if i was actually trying.....

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
      vanila was does your avator always say your loged out???? this makes me suspicous........????????
      dunno?

how do i change it? would that make you feel better if i did?

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamikshake View Post
        i dont expect anything other than entertainment. this is, after all, just an internet forum.

respect i get in the real world.

If your a girl I assume your ugly as sin!

Comment

dunno?

you a fake....

Comment

imagine how youd feel if i was actually trying.....
            I dont think you can do any better than that.

Anyways what brings you here how did you find us

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
              If your a girl I assume your ugly as sin!
              awwwww, look at you, youre trying to get me to post my pic. i think its cute

im not ugly as sin tho. not ugly at all.

its not that im conceited, im not. im rather modest tbh. except when it comes to my hair and my ass.

i know cos women have hit on me. men hit on me too, but men are easily pleased. women are more...picky.

btw. its "you're".

men who cant spell...are such a turnoff.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                you a fake....
                with a name like barry big balz...i think youre the fake.

Comment

im part italian. i LOVE TO COOK.

just this weekend i made a delicious penne vodka and caesar salad.

and yes. i have a dirty mind, the best kind of mind there is imho.

im sure i wouldve had a witty reply had you said that tho, even if you did say please.
                  I'm half Italian , I got taught to cook by my nonna in rural Italy with all fresh ingredients. Then i'd get a nice Italian girl to taste my creation and see if she liked my sausage dish.

Of course i say please, I'm also English you could kick me in the balls and poke me in the eyes and I'd say thank you.

Comment

"not catch feelings"

like its a disease or something. hahaha

hmmm. i love men. men are predictable, loyal, honorable ,STRONG and logical (despite the fact that most women think theyre stupid). men know whats FUNNY, like seeing someone fall on their ass or shoot soda from their nose.

i love everything about men. how they move, how they smell, how they work, how they think. when they get angry, its over something important like..."that douche beat up my sister, im gonna kick his ass"

and not something stupid like..."she wore the same dress as me at the christmas party"

pfffft.

men pee standing up..like a MAN. king of the toilet, towering over it. and when they ****..they **** like men. stinky and messy and toxic. not little tiny milk duds that go plop.

men are better at virtually EVERYTHING than women. except ofcourse manipulation. and plotting. and revenge. and living without any rules such as..."never **** your friends man". they respect their women, and dont ***** behind their backs, like women ALWAYS do about men, and even their "best friends". and men dont cheat. ffs..its just sex...they have needs..they should be allowed to go about as they please. its what makes them men. after all, there are no feelings involved. so whats the big deal? women however cheat like mad. and they even cheat on the who theyre cheating with. and theyll rip out your heart and stomp on it in front of you while you watch.

women are beautiful and sexy to look at..and give me quite the tickle in my pants...but id never sleep with one. men are easily pleased..when they cum, you know theyre happy. after a woman cums, IF SHE ACTUALLY DOES...shell be criticizing your hair or your shoes or whatever.

if women could contain the **** in them and remain beautiful and sexy and nurturing and loving...id easily be bi.

but until i find one whos just like me...it will remain a fantasy.

Will you marry me?

Comment

dunno?

i will tell you what will make me feel better, if you could take your knickers off and sit on my face...

Comment

Working...
                      X