best thing about being a MAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
    Do you like salami?
    genoa salami. sliced thin. with plump red juicy tomatoes, basil from my garden, and fresh mozzarella...drizzled with balsamic vinegar .

oh wait. you meant the other kind of salami, didnt you?

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamikshake View Post
      aye. are you a dude?
      you realise you missed an L in both vanilla and milk?

Comment

genoa salami. sliced thin. with plump red juicy tomatoes, basil from my garden, and fresh mozzarella...drizzled with balsamic vinegar .

oh wait. you meant the other kind of salami, didnt you?
        No not at all just Most women dont like to cook nowadays, I make a mean Penne al arrabiata, salami is my favourite meat to have with pasta. i also make sauces with a nice juicy fat pork sausage.

I think you have a very dirty mind, If i wanted to talk about my **** I would have just said suck my dick please.

Comment

being able to sleep with women

Comment

not today sweetheart. besides, i dont really care who believes me and who doesnt.

its not like im here to pick up guys, lol.

im here cos...

1) men are entertaining.

2) some of the BEST avatars ive ever seen

Don't expect to get any respect here then!

Comment

Originally posted by psycadelic View Post
              you realise you missed an L in both vanilla and milk?
              YES I DO. AND ITS IRRITATING TO ME TOO.

i wanted vanillamilkshake. but, its too many letters. so i dropped an "l" in vanilla. and i dunno, accidentally dropped the other "l" in milk. dunno how that happened.

but that should be proof enough to you guys that im a chick, since a guy would never do anything that stupid.

anyway. my goal, as pathetic as it seems..is to get enough points so i can at least change the spelling to "vanilamilkshake", at least looking a little better. cos i think you can change your name with enough points?

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
                No not at all just Most women dont like to cook nowadays, I make a mean Penne al arrabiata, salami is my favourite meat to have with pasta. i also make sauces with a nice juicy fat pork sausage.

I think you have a very dirty mind, If i wanted to talk about my **** I would have just said suck my dick please.
                im part italian. i LOVE TO COOK.

just this weekend i made a delicious penne vodka and caesar salad.

and yes. i have a dirty mind, the best kind of mind there is imho.

im sure i wouldve had a witty reply had you said that tho, even if you did say please.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                  Don't expect to get any respect here then!
                  i dont expect anything other than entertainment. this is, after all, just an internet forum.

respect i get in the real world.

Comment

whatever. ive given up caring what people think a looooooong time ago.

what does it matter to you anyway? as far as youre concerned im a post on a computer screen.

you cant see my bodacious ****. you cant see my curvy juicy ass. you cant see my milky white skin, freckled from the sun. you cant see my long glossy beautiful hair(yes, i admit i have beautiful hair. i love my hair and im not ashamed to say it).

you cant smell the chanel no 5 that i spray on my chest. you cant smell the chicken parmigiana i just put into the oven.

and whats more....youll never touch any of that either.

so, whatever.
                    Be careful your turning me on

Comment

vanila was does your avator always say your loged out???? this makes me suspicous........????????

Comment

Working...
                      X