Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Powerful Military Powers In The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm The USA used to be the power of the world. Everyone has caught up to us. No one is scared of the USA anymore. I wouldn't rank them over anyone. When it comes to technology i wouldn't put the USA over China or Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by psycadelic View Post
      damn, Germany really has gone down the crapper
      They have only been allowed to have a Military again for about 10 or so years now.. They were a conquered people for the second half of the 20th century

Same with Japan..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        1-Russia.. Would win 100 out of 100 Land wars against the USA
        2-China.. Kill 'em.. they just keep coming...
        3-USA.. All that Technology...
        4-Israel.. P4P the toughest Muthers on the Planet
        5-Great Britain.. Well trained and Technically advanced
        Those are accurate rankings.

Israel has 200 to 300 nuclear weapons, which puts it ahead of the UK and France.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Tunney View Post
          Those are accurate rankings.

Israel has 200 to 300 nuclear weapons, which puts it ahead of the UK and France.
          That is just My opinion.. and it's not based on Nuclear Power.. but on Traditional Combined Arms Land battles..

Russia is 1st because of their mentality and values regarding life.. As well as their practical approach to Military matters..

Comment

the largest most powerful military force is in my pants..

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              Russia would get pwnd if they invaded our land and vice versa.

The US has more nukes that Russia by all the estimates I've seen, although it is not a big difference.
              Russia would get F'd up very badly if they were to invade the US, but we do not have more Nukes than them. They have more nuclear war heads than us, but ours are by far the more sophisticated, and we have weapons that can counter all of theirs. But in all honesty the nuclear arms race was based more on prestige than military might, it only takes a few to destroy a entire country.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                It would take more than a few to destroy everything...radiation is a seperate issue. The estimates i have read are between 8-10K nukes for the US and Russia.
                let's do it!!
                I'm all game for a nuclear fall out.

Comment

Working...
                X