No announcement yet.

Ca everyone neg this guy for me please?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    Team ? team nothing ! It's just a majority disagreed with your opinion on something !!!

If you say your opinion and stick to it then you should stick to it, just because the majority disagree with you doesn't mean you go crying like a little ***** and embarrassing yourself, you should just accept it and move on and then maybe in other subjects you will gain respect and good karma.

Whats you usual user name anyways ?
    No they all negged me saying they were team classic and Butterball is a member.

Comment

Originally posted by Slater P Persin View Post
      His name is butterball and he is a part of team classic(gay). He had all his friends gang up and neg me at least 20 times. Here is a link to neg him on if you want

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=251673

Thanks guys!
      Here's some more red for hating on Joe Calzaghe.

You deserve it.

Comment

No they all negged me saying they were team classic and Butterball is a member.
        Well I don't know about Team Classic but your hating on Calzaghe and your sig is enough to make me want to Red K you but since I previously gave you green in the 'Good Karma Thread' before I knew you were a ****, its a stay if execution for you son.

Just quit while your ahead.
        Last edited by The RealDeal; 03-09-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Well I don't know about Team Classic but your hating on Calzaghe and your sig is enough to make me want to Red K you but since I previously gave you green in the 'Good Karma Thread' before I knew you were a ****, its a stay if execution for you son.

Also he must be racist because he dislikes "Negs".

Comment

Well allot of people like my sig and you have no reason to call me ****,

Comment

Well allot of people like my sig and you have no reason to call me ****,
              Apart from the fact that you are a ****.

Comment

You might as well abandon this account and create a new one if you care about getting red K. You will be bombarded even more now.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Apart from the fact that you are a ****.
                  That's your opinion tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    You might as well abandon this account and create a new one if you care about getting red K. You will be bombarded even more now.
                    That's okay, It's just a color.

Comment

That's okay, It's just a color.
                      That's the right attitude. You won't get anywhere trying to fuck with "Team Classic." They are like equivalent to the "Hells Angels" 'round these parts.

Comment

Working...
                      X