Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I *might* have made a mistake voting for Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
    That's remains to be determinded and is all speculation.

The bottomline is, the republican's word doesn't mean alot these days. There is a reason why they got voted out the congress and are now the minority.

You're a feisty one anyway, as I remember you leading up to the Election.....Plus the red karmas. A partisan republican at it's truest form. You wouldn't give Obama credit if he turned around and did exactly what the GOP wanted him to do.

That's how Sean Hannity-esque you really are.

...Wrong on both counts and you know nothing about me. I hope Obama is right and I'm wrong. If I am I will admit it and tip my hat to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
      Da1citas, show me a source where he says he will ban guns or whatever it is you're saying. Last time I heard, he addressed this and said he supports the 2nd amendment - the right of the people to keep and bear Arms.

Thanks in advance
      bARRACK WANTS TO reinstate Bill's ban on assault rifles...

And I got it from The news in the morning radio.. Dont get me wrong though.. it was a clip of Barrack talking about the 2nd ammendment but saying he would reinstate the ban and fix some loopholes in buying guns period which "should be fixed for the safety of the people"

Don't take my word for it.. look it up.. I'm sure its online.. Cspan NBC politco CNN im sure they have something on it about reinstating the ban and "fixing loopholes" I'm not gonna look though.. just got back from boxing and im dead tired...

Really didn't think the Thread would take off like this to be honest... just didnt like how obama said it this morning before work about bans on guns...And I dont even own any.
      Last edited by DA1CATAS; 02-27-2009, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
        bARRACK WANTS TO reinstate Bill's ban on assault rifles...

And I got it from The news in the morning radio.. Dont get me wrong though.. it was a clip of Barrack talking about the 2nd ammendment but saying he would reinstate the ban and fix some loopholes in buying guns period which "should be fixed for the safety of the people"

Don't take my word for it.. look it up.. I'm sure its online.. Cspan NBC politco CNN im sure they have something on it about reinstating the ban and "fixing loopholes" I'm not gonna look though.. just got back from boxing and im dead tired...

Really didn't think the Thread would take off like this to be honest... just didnt like how obama said it this morning before work about bans on guns...And I dont even own any.
        What's wrong with him saying he would fix some loopholes. And are you a redneck in the south who like to hunt????

No, stick to guns.

Comment

• I love the idea of owning a gun to protect yourself from the military if the government goes awry.... hahaha, yes, I'm sure your handguns will do well against the airplanes carpet bombing our neighborhoods.

The right to bare arms is basically meaningless. While I do believe citizens should be allowed to have firearms for protection and hunting; the amount which it is debated is obscene.

There are rights which are important... the right to a toy to have fun with shouldn't be one.

Comment

• By the way, the ban on assault rifles (which was all ready enacted once before) should be reinstated. Bush even stated he was going to keep the law enacted but then chose to ignore it... not to mention the ban isn't like "lol guys turn in your guns", just no more selling of them. Not like ole' government is rolling up to your house telling you to deposit them in a trash can.

Comment

• why the **** do u fat yanks need assault rifles for?

Comment

• "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Second Amendment

It's our constitutional right to have guns. Banning the right to own guns is a step to taking away our freedom.

Comment

• Assualt rifles only use is to kill other people right?

Comment

• Legal handguns are one thing, but why the hell would someone need an assault rifle?

Comment

• Originally posted by zemoG View Post
                      By the way, the ban on assault rifles (which was all ready enacted once before) should be reinstated. Bush even stated he was going to keep the law enacted but then chose to ignore it... not to mention the ban isn't like "lol guys turn in your guns", just no more selling of them. Not like ole' government is rolling up to your house telling you to deposit them in a trash can.
                      A lot of you don't know what this Assault Weapons ban was. It was an useless legislation that banned guns because of looks. This stupid ban that had zero effect on crime, it took away flash hiders and bayonet lugs from domestic guns. And foreign guns couldn't have a pistol grip, flash hider, collapsible stocks or be in black. Outlawing a gun because of it's color now that's ****ing stupid.

This ban is a useless piece of legislation and it will hurt, probably the best performing market in this **** economy right now. People won't stop shooting people more efforts should be directed at the one pulling the trigger than the actual guns, getting rid of certain guns because you don't want them to look scary is not going to work.

And yes you made a mistake voting for Obama and you won't be the last one to realize it.

Comment

Working...
                      X