Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AC Milan considering £107M bid from Manchester City for KAKA!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    It is a serious statement of intent and that will make people sit up and listen. But that includes managers and agents who can hear the ka-ching of the Man City cash box, hence the latest rumour that Blackburn want 25 million for Roque Santa Cruz. My arse more like.
    Apparently West Ham want the same amount of money for Craig Bellamy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      Apparently West Ham want the same amount of money for Craig Bellamy.
      And Hughes is ready to walk away. Good! If we're going to spend 25 million on a striker we could buy Lukas Podolski for less than that.

Comment

How funny would it be is Man city got relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          And Hughes is ready to walk away. Good! If we're going to spend 25 million on a striker we could buy Lukas Podolski for less than that.
          I think Lukas Podolski has already signed a pre-contract agreement with Cologne to join them at the end of the season?

As for Hughes, if he doesn't win the UEFA Cup, he'll be given the boot anyway.

This transfer window was always going to be about what deals Manchester City could pull off.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
            How funny would it be is Man city got relegated.
            Not very funny at all, though I can see how it would be appealing from a neutral's perspective.

It would be funnier to see Man United get relegated as they probably will as soon as Fergie leaves.

Comment

Working...
            X