Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AC Milan considering £107M bid from Manchester City for KAKA!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Milan considering £107M bid from Manchester City for KAKA!!

Kaka's spokesman has confirmed that AC Milan have given permission to the player to negotiate with Manchester City.

Milan stated on Thursday for the first time that they were indeed considering City's offer - which was confirmed at €120million (£107million).
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...799027,00.html

The worlds gone mad!

Welcome to last week. 500k a week yes please.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinchy Stryder View Post
      Welcome to last week. 500k a week yes please.
      Not really. Last week, this was just mere speculation. This week, this **** is getting serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        Not really. Last week, this was just mere speculation. This week, this **** is getting serious.
        I heard about it last Saturday. City are gonna buy the prem next year guaranteed. I'd have Messi over Kaka though. Kaka is overrated. No one is worth that kinda money.

Comment

No matter how much money they spend they will always be the second best club in Manchester.

£107M though? he isn't worth that much, two or three good players could be bought with that money, improving the team much more than Kaka will.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
            No matter how much money they spend they will always be the second best club in Manchester.

£107M though? he isn't worth that much, two or three good players could be bought with that money, improving the team much more than Kaka will.
            Ronaldo was worth that last year. Not kaka though. City don't need an am anyway. They need a keeper and 2 cbs.

Comment

I would rather see a 50 mil bid for David Villa, then we could buy Daniel Van Buyten, Torsten Frings, Mikel Arteta and Lukas Podolski for pretty much a complete team.

But if we bring in Kaka for silly money I don't care, I've been a bitter blue all my life so it's about time we got something on our side.

Comment

Their the biggest supported club in manchester, and now their gona be the best club

Comment

No player is worth that much. When i say that i dont mean, because its ridiculous to pay a human being that kind of wage i mean, because no player brings that much to a team that you cant replace them with that kind of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinchy Stryder View Post
                    Ronaldo was worth that last year. Not kaka though. City don't need an am anyway. They need a keeper and 2 cbs.
                    Dunne and Richards are very good centre halfs, but with a lack of competition for those spots they are both a little complacent. You'd only need one more for competition and Nedum Onouha provides cover in case of injury. City could use a keeper but Joe Hart has a lot of potential and on balance I'd like to see him continue as first choice keeper.

Comment

Working...
                    X