No announcement yet.

Red K Tunney, get 5 K!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    I gave the muslim-lover green K to show that any banter was fun and games, he red K'd me in return. I don't care about Karma, I just dislike the Muslim-nutrider Tunney. I would like him to be dropped in Gaza then be smashed out by a large bomb. 5K per red hit to Tunney.

Green K given for whoever posts here confirming a red K for Tunney or simply for bashing Tunney through a post.
    Tunney was supposed to be racist.

Now he's nut-riding Muslims?

Eh. I guess it all depends who you ask in this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
      What about the 2 Atomic Bombs the USA dropped on Japan... ?? are you American Flawless? British?? Australian?
      I am Black Muslim (Half Somali Half African American).

Those 2 bombs dropped in Japan are the worst crime against humanity ever. How can you drop a bomb knowing it would kill innocent people who have no say in the war.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post

Those 2 bombs dropped in Japan are the worst crime against humanity ever. How can you drop a bomb knowing it would kill innocent people who have no say in the war.
        You just hate America, don't you?

If Americans had to invade Japan, even more people would have died than the two bombs combined. Far more people.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
          You just hate America, don't you?

If Americans had to invade Japan, even more people would have died than the two bombs combined. Far more people.

Of course I don’t hate America. I hate some of their policies especially foreign policies.

How would you know this?? How would anyone know this??? The number of deaths caused by invasion. I really feel for those children in Japan till today.

Comment

I just green K'd Tunney. Those who oppose him are sick. Thousands of Palestinians have been blown to pieces and your reaction is to red K a guy who is speaking out against the violence.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post

OK so you are Muslim.. so whatever the Jews or Israel does .. you will disagree.. It's your culture right??

I have never had a problem with you personally.. I know a lot of people have..

so please don't take this so personally..

But If you are so unhappy with present situation.. Why are you on here fighting with a bunch of people who don't care???

why not.. renounce you American citizenship.. after all it's a Christian nation owned by Jews.. and all the freedoms and riches you enjoy..That were built on imperialism and the death and sufferings of others.. Give it all up.. and go join the Palestinians in their struggle against the Tyrannical evils of the Zionists..

Otherwise.. what leg do you have to stand on??? What credibility can you or Tunney even add to this?? and what good can you do sitting here bitching about it???

you will not convince those who disagree with you.. and if you care so much.. action is the answer.. not an internet forum full of high school boys who worship men who beat each other up for sport..

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
                That was the worst act of terrorism in world history. They knew they would be killing mostly civilians at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

History has shown the most dangerous countries in the world are the US and Israel. What's really scary is that they both have nuclear weapons.
                Gee Tunney.. The those bombs were developed with the help of Canada and Great Britain.. Canada Played a very MAJOR role.. which is why I mention her separately from the UK..

SO you live in the wrong country mate.. I am sure the Palestinians will welcome you with open arms..

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
                  I just green K'd Tunney. Those who oppose him are sick. Thousands of Palestinians have been blown to pieces and your reaction is to red K a guy who is speaking out against the violence.
                  Opposing him. I don't think giving someone red k on an internet forum is opposing them. Little bit melodramatic there.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                    OK so you are Muslim.. so whatever the Jews or Israel does .. you will disagree.. It's your culture right??

I have never had a problem with you personally.. I know a lot of people have..

so please don't take this so personally..

But If you are so unhappy with present situation.. Why are you on here fighting with a bunch of people who don't care???

why not.. renounce you American citizenship.. after all it's a Christian nation owned by Jews.. and all the freedoms and riches you enjoy..That were built on imperialism and the death and sufferings of others.. Give it all up.. and go join the Palestinians in their struggle against the Tyrannical evils of the Zionists..

Otherwise.. what leg do you have to stand on??? What credibility can you or Tunney even add to this?? and what good can you do sitting here bitching about it???

you will not convince those who disagree with you.. and if you care so much.. action is the answer.. not an internet forum full of high school boys who worship men who beat each other up for sport..
                    First you should get some information. Who said I want to take up arms. Because I am a Muslim I want to??? I renounce my American citizenship while back ago.

Second if I did want to fight. I would not be allowed in Israel since Somalia does not recognize Israel. And how Israel helped Ethiopia during the Oganden war. Somali’s are not allowed in Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                      You have a way of twisting things. When Palestinians blow up restaurants, you call it Palestinian Defense. When Israel retaliates, you call it terrorism.

I'd give you more red karma if I could.
                      Its remarkable. He reminds me of the Iraqi information minister. There are friggen tanks rolling through the background oh his interview and he sits there proclaiming that the Americans have been repelled.

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Baghdad is safe, protected"

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have
                      started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We
                      will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

"We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."

"We have them surrounded in their tanks"
                      Last edited by !! Shawn; 01-15-2009, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X