Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red K Tunney, get 5 K!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know that the people are actually going to be giving him red k? They could say they did and didn't just to get some e - points. To save all that I'll red k his ass for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      I gave the muslim-lover green K to show that any banter was fun and games, he red K'd me in return. I don't care about Karma, I just dislike the Muslim-nutrider Tunney. I would like him to be dropped in Gaza then be smashed out by a large bomb. 5K per red hit to Tunney.
      It was pretty Gay of him to hit you with RED after you gave him a Green..

Comment

I would give him red, but I have to spread it around before I can hit him k.

Comment

Can't you copy his karma record in the form of a gif? I have seen people do similar stuff like that.

He needs to be red K'd for his constant leftist rants supporting Hamas.

Tunney supports terrorism. He needs to be beaten and stabbed to death with a pitchfork.

I get off work at three, I will give anyone 5K that shows me they red K'd him or bashed him real well.
          I think you can only do that with your own karma record, not sure if you can do it with anyone else.

Comment

I gave the muslim-lover green K to show that any banter was fun and games, he red K'd me in return. I don't care about Karma, I just dislike the Muslim-nutrider Tunney. I would like him to be dropped in Gaza then be smashed out by a large bomb. 5K per red hit to Tunney.
            You got it. Now...if he would just post here. I'll green K you first.

Comment

Every chance I get, I hit Tunney with red k. However, it would be almost impossible to get his karma bar red since the mods did away with the unlimited karma option.

Comment

A just hit him Now send me my 5k

Comment

Working...
                X