No announcement yet.

Cowgirls could possibly release T.O.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
    TO made cowboys a better team. wasnt there talks about Vick?
    If he would have helped them win a playoff game then I would say yeah he has, but they haven't so he hasn't made them better. First two years he behaved, but this past year helped that team implode from the inside out. I hope they keep him just because I like seeing Dallas being a train wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      If he would have helped them win a playoff game then I would say yeah he has, but they haven't so he hasn't made them better. First two years he behaved, but this past year helped that team implode from the inside out. I hope they keep him just because I like seeing Dallas being a train wreck.
      I would agree with that if they put games in his hands. Dude is a physical receiver, draws a lot of attention and there's a lot your Ofense can do with him. He didn't get the ball enough. Blaming it on TO is denial, denial of need to get a better QB and get everybody on the same page. TOs attitude is well deserved.

Comment

I would agree with that if they put games in his hands. Dude is a physical receiver, draws a lot of attention and there's a lot your Ofense can do with him. He didn't get the ball enough. Blaming it on TO is denial, denial of need to get a better QB and get everybody on the same page. TOs attitude is well deserved.
        His track record has proved that he destroys teams from the inside out. Of course the Cowgirls have lots of other problems other than him, but he's one of the big ones. Especially since they don't really have any leaders on that team that can tell him to shut up and just play. The problem is that he's the leader of that team and he's the wrong man for the job. Im sure the Cowboys tried to get him the ball, but he wasn't getting open and then he dropped some. I don't even think he's the best target for Romo, I think it's Jason Witten.

Comment

His track record has proved that he destroys teams from the inside out. Of course the Cowgirls have lots of other problems other than him, but he's one of the big ones. Especially since they don't really have any leaders on that team that can tell him to shut up and just play. The problem is that he's the leader of that team and he's the wrong man for the job. Im sure the Cowboys tried to get him the ball, but he wasn't getting open and then he dropped some. I don't even think he's the best target for Romo, I think it's Jason Witten.
          That's the most quiet TO I've seen, they wanna blame their fuk ups on him, fine by me. Fact is everytime dude went deep he brough the safety with him, other receiver and tight end were man to man. Witten have better hands thou. I saw TO lots of times been open and not getting the ball.

Comment

That's the most quiet TO I've seen, they wanna blame their fuk ups on him, fine by me. Fact is everytime dude went deep he brough the safety with him, other receiver and tight end were man to man. Witten have better hands thou. I saw TO lots of times been open and not getting the ball.
            I don't know if he was quiet, he was bitching to his coaches about getting the ball and saying when they get him the ball they win. Plus his little episode complaining that Romo favored Witten. That all could be blown out of proportion by the media, but I think their is some truth to it. He does get double covered and bracketed, which helps out the other receviers, but he doesn't like that he would rather help out himself.

BTW did you like the way Ben played? The guy just gets it done. He may look bad at times, but when it comes down to making plays he makes them.

Comment

I don't know if he was quiet, he was bitching to his coaches about getting the ball and saying when they get him the ball they win. Plus his little episode complaining that Romo favored Witten. That all could be blown out of proportion by the media, but I think their is some truth to it. He does get double covered and bracketed, which helps out the other receviers, but he doesn't like that he would rather help out himself.

BTW did you like the way Ben played? The guy just gets it done. He may look bad at times, but when it comes down to making plays he makes them.
              That's the best Ben I've seen this season. It seems he plays well when he is rested, then he starts been inconsistent. I expect a good game from him and running game to release some pressure but If he starts taking sacks and throwing interceptions Tomlin should put Leftwich in and make sure they get to the SB. Big difference playing SD and Bmore.

Comment

That's the best Ben I've seen this season. It seems he plays well when he is rested, then he starts been inconsistent. I expect a good game from him and running game to release some pressure but If he starts taking sacks and throwing interceptions Tomlin should put Leftwich in and make sure they get to the SB. Big difference playing SD and Bmore.
                Baltimore's definitely gonna be coming at him so I expect him to take some sacks. Better that than throwing bad interceptions. I don't expect him to have a spectacular game, but I bet when it comes down to the end he's gonna get it done. The only way Leftwich gets in is if Ben gets hurt, or they are blowing the Ravens out or they are getting blown out. I don't see the last two happening. Tomlin is a good coach, so I don't think he would be crazy enough to put Leftwich in unless Ben is hurt.

Comment

Working...
                X