No announcement yet.

Cowgirls could possibly release T.O.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowgirls could possibly release T.O.

I personally hate the Cowgirls so I hope they keep him so he can continue to destroy that locker room up, but I feel if they do get rid of him they will improve next year. I guess Stephen Jones is trying to get his dad to release him. Smart move if they do.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3833575

Send him to Giants.

Comment

Those cowards wouldn't do it.
      They wouldn't want to have to play him 2 times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        Send him to Giants.
        If Plax gets jailed that could happen, but I don't think him and Coughlin could co exist.

Comment

I'm a big Cowboys fan, the problem is that Jerry Jones has gone into shock in the recent years because his Cowboys aren't the same All-Star Cowboys that they were in the 90's. Now he relies on controversy and players with rock-star personalities to make money.

I for one hope that he gets rid of Tony Romo and Terrell Owens. They are both more harm than good. They need to get a solid, hard working Quarterback to match their already hard working receivers. The only use for T.O. is to take up double coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            If Plax gets jailed that could happen, but I don't think him and Coughlin could co exist.
            Eli's inconsistencies would be the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
              I'm a big Cowboys fan, the problem is that Jerry Jones has gone into shock in the recent years because his Cowboys aren't the same All-Star Cowboys that they were in the 90's. Now he relies on controversy and players with rock-star personalities to make money.

I for one hope that he gets rid of Tony Romo and Terrell Owens. They are both more harm than good. They need to get a solid, hard working Quarterback to match their already hard working receivers. The only use for T.O. is to take up double coverage.
              Who's to say how things would've turned out if Romo didn't get injured.
              Why you would want them to get rid of him is beyond me.

Don't reply. Instead, fuсk off.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post

Definitely agree with that. Jones likes people talking about the Cowgirls no matter what even if it's bad news. Romo comes up short in the clutch, but I think he would be much better off without T.O. He wouldn't have to worry about throwing him the ball enough times, he could just throw it to who was open.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                  TO would have to tow the line. He never ****ed up when he was playing for the Big Tuna. Coughlin is like Parcells so it could work, short term at least. The Giants could certainly use a reliable threat at wr and T.O. could finally get his ring.

Don't see it happening though. Giants have the classiest ownership in the NFL. Not sure they would take a chance on T.O.

Dallas and Oakland have the shadiest/****tiest ownership in the NFL....

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                    Who's to say how things would've turned out if Romo didn't get injured.
                    Why you would want them to get rid of him is beyond me.

Don't reply. Instead, fuсk off.
                    How many interceptions did he throw? Roflbrah.

Comment

Working...
                    X