No announcement yet.

Are blacks more ****phobic than whites?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunney
    If black people believe ****sexuality is morally wrong, then more power to them!

I happen to agree. An ******* is for ****ting out of!

Why would any man choose a dirty male ******* over a beautiful female vagina? Quite honestly, it makes no sense to me.

Sorry if I've offended anybody.
    agreed.......

im not sure if this is correct but arent black people in the US more religious than whites on a whole? thats probably has something to do with it

Comment

The main reason proposition 8 wasn't passed in California was because of the black vote.

Blacks are more religious and therefore more against gay marriage.

The thing that makes me laugh is Christians churches that accept ****sexuality or even have gay leaders...

That's like the head of P.E.T.A being a butcher....

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        The main reason proposition 8 wasn't passed in California was because of the black vote.

Blacks are more religious and therefore more against gay marriage.

The thing that makes me laugh is Christians churches that accept ****sexuality or even have gay leaders...

That's like the head of P.E.T.A being a butcher....

That's like a Mexican chick using birth control....

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
          ****sexuality is not acceptable by any race or by any of the hundreds of cultures throughout the world. From Korea to Indonesia, from Senegal to Madagascar, from Finland to Argentina - it is frowned upon EVERYWHERE. All the major religions disapprove of it: Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Confucism, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.

Human beings are created by the sexual contact between a man and a woman. If our ancestors had been ****sexuals, we would not exist!

I believe we should be tolerant of ****sexuals, but I don't think you should be trying to sell your lifestyle to us here at boxingscene.
          What on Earth are you talking about? Seriously, read your own post and tell me. I remember reading your complaints about propaganda in the media the other week, so why are you so happy to have propaganda in your posts?

Short history lesson for you: ****sexuality has been disapproved of for centuries because ignorant men have been completely in control for centuries. The type of ignorant men who cannot think logically or pragmatically and the type, who delude themselves as to their own moral righteousness, while in reality serving their own primitive needs. Just look at the sexism inherent in the Bible, the Koran and every other exclusively 'holy' book. Basically, every moral 'lesson' we can derive from the past comes from the mind of the fearful, horny, ignorant, selfish men. One thing the average heterosexual male has always been both fearful of and disgusted by is ****sexuality. The only intelligence they possessed was in protecting their own dominance with ideology (religion) and force, because they knew that once the more intelligent men and women realised how one-dimensionally minded they were, the game was up.

Unfortunately some people just haven't evolved enough mentally to comprehend that ****sexuality is no threat whatsoever. Eventually though, it will be understood and don't worry Tunney, the percentage of gay people won't increase, because either you are gay or you aren't. It isn't a choice.

Edit: On topic I must say that I doubt the claim that black people are more ****phobic than any other race.
          Last edited by P4P Opinion; 01-09-2009, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
            What on Earth are you talking about? Seriously, read your own post and tell me. I remember reading your complaints about propaganda in the media the other week, so why are you so happy to have propaganda in your posts?

Short history lesson for you: ****sexuality has been dissaproved of for centuries because ignorant men have been completely in control for centuries. The type of ignorant men who cannot think logically or pragmatically and the type who delude themselves as to their own moral righteousness, while in reality serving their own primitive needs. Just look at the sexism inherant in the Bible, the Koran and every other exclusively 'holy' book. Basically, every moral 'lesson' we can derive from the past comes from the mind of the fearful, horny, ignorant, selfish men. One thing the average hetrosexual male has always been both fearful of and disgusted by is ****sexuality. The only intelligence they possessed was in protecting their own dominance with ideology (religion) and force, because they knew that once the more intelligent men and women realised how one-dimensionally minded they were, the game was up.

Unfortunately some people just haven't evolved enough mentally to comprehend that ****sexuality is no threat whatsoever. Eventually though, it will be understood and don't worry Tunney, the percentage of gay people won't increase, because either you are gay or you aren't. It isn't a choice.
            Great post.

Comment

Yeah, it's probably something to do with the number of them in jail.

Comment

Yes.........

Comment

Tunney

It's OK to be GAY

It's OK to be GAY

Say it proud,Say it loud

If you like it up the butt

you don't have to keep your mouth shut

I will ask and you can tell

**** sex won't send you to hell

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post

Short history lesson for you: ****sexuality has been disapproved of for centuries because ignorant men have been completely in control for centuries. The type of ignorant men who cannot think logically or pragmatically and the type, who delude themselves as to their own moral righteousness, while in reality serving their own primitive needs. Just look at the sexism inherent in the Bible, the Koran and every other exclusively 'holy' book. Basically, every moral 'lesson' we can derive from the past comes from the mind of the fearful, horny, ignorant, selfish men. One thing the average heterosexual male has always been both fearful of and disgusted by is ****sexuality. The only intelligence they possessed was in protecting their own dominance with ideology (religion) and force, because they knew that once the more intelligent men and women realised how one-dimensionally minded they were, the game was up.

Edit: On topic I must say that I doubt the claim that black people are more ****phobic than any other race.
                    I love when the Bible or other religious texts are brought into this discussion. For one thing, people in power always dictate what is right or what isn't right, that has nothing to do with religion. Many dictatorships are governed this way and that has nothing to do with spiritual belief.

Also, just because there is references to ****sexuality or sexuality in the Bible doesn't mean it approves of it. You have to read in what context it is written.

I don't know if we are born gay or not, some scientists have said yes and some have said there isn't enough proof of that. I do know that ****sexuality is not the norm, it will never be. Less that 10% of the worlds population is gay, so that's not a very large number when you really think about it.

The reason that people are so unwilling to accept ****sexuality is because of the impact it will have on society to view it as the norm. It's not so much the fear of their own children becoming gay but the fact that it is viewed as immoral and don't people have the right to have certain morals?

It's like if you sent your child to school and a teacher said, whether you like it or not we are teaching Christianity to your child, you would be in an uproar over it.

Well the same reason people don't want children to accept ****sexuality as the norm because it goes against their moral teachings.

I don't condone violence against anyone for their sexual or religious preferences but I can understand why 90% of the world is unwilling to accept ****sexuality with open arms.

From a completely non moral or religious point of view, ****sexuality is also very unsafe health wise. The largest % of people with AIDS are ****sexual men followed by intravenous drug users. So that isn't just something made up by some religious men that aren't very smart to oppress the majority of people, that's medical facts.

Comment

****sexuality is not acceptable by any race or by any of the hundreds of cultures throughout the world. From Korea to Indonesia, from Senegal to Madagascar, from Finland to Argentina - it is frowned upon EVERYWHERE. All the major religions disapprove of it: Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Confucism, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.
                      Confucianism is not a religion, it is a secular philosophy. And ****sexuality is not universally condemned. It is culturally acceptable in Japan for example.

In any case the central tenet of most religions is to condemn other religions. So even if ****sexuality is universally condemned by all religions, all religions condemn religion as well!

If our ancestors had been ****sexuals, we would not exist!
                      If our ancestors had been pathetic virgins we would not exist but it doesn't stop you from carrying on.

From a completely non moral or religious point of view, ****sexuality is also very unsafe health wise. The largest % of people with AIDS are ****sexual men followed by intravenous drug users.
                      The fastest growing group of HIV positive people is heterosexual black women. The biggest group in North America is still gay men (47%) while heterosexuals make up 33% and intravenous drug user numbers have decreased.

Comment

Working...
                      X