No announcement yet.

Are blacks more ****phobic than whites?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    Two Clip's comment giving me **** for saying Percy Harvin is hung made me think of this. Damn near every black dude I know really hates them some gays. No jokes here. I've never met a black dude who has advocated for gays. In California most of the blacks voted against Prop 8. Thoughts? Being born male, black and in the hood would have to be the epitome of a 2 7 offsuit.
    I disagree, its more like 2 7 suited.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
      No. I want you to give me information. You should tell me about the African American's attitude toward ****sexuality.
      Cereal? Cool. How about you tell me how it is to be white and heterosexual. Maybe then we can find common ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
        If black people believe ****sexuality is morally wrong, then more power to them!

I happen to agree. An ******* is for ****ting out of!

Why would any man choose a dirty male ******* over a beautiful female vagina? Quite honestly, it makes no sense to me.

Sorry if I've offended anybody.
        Uh, because vaginas are covered in urine and stuff? They're gross. A--holes are fun and poo isn't that gross once you get used to it

Comment

Originally posted by -JOLLYROGER- View Post
          Uh, because vaginas are covered in urine and stuff? They're gross. A--holes are fun and poo isn't that gross once you get used to it

Comment

If black people believe ****sexuality is morally wrong, then more power to them!

Why would any man choose a dirty male ******* over a beautiful female vagina? Quite honestly, it makes no sense to me.

Why do you always seem like you're trying to convince yourself? The only time you come across as anything other than contrived is when you are pretending to insult people by talking about gay sex.

It's OK to be gay you know. It's OK.

so you're comparing being black to being gay?
            Black people are a minority who have been persecuted in the past for an innate trait that they cannot change. They have been scapegoated for crime, disease and contributing to moral turpitude, and they have had to endure all manner of abuse in order to have their rights recognised.

Comment

These threads always end up with me getting banned, so am saying nothing

Comment

i thought you were the one who looked at black mens meat and veg on the beach?

Comment

As Mark Lemar once said
                  "Black guys LOVE it when you call them gay on National TV"
                  Last edited by TRAVI$; 01-09-2009, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Splinterccfc View Post
                    He used the term "peckers" which is ten times gayer than anything Elton John has ever done. Apart from George Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by Splinterccfc View Post
                      Yes he does,check the Sig

Comment

Working...
                      X