Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain Save A Hoe. Classic.
    Karma when I can get you some.

Comment

If Israel really wanted to wipe out the Palestinians. They could easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
        I've seen those. I want you to take a look at this video:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...el&emb=0&aq=f#

Please watch this before making your next post.
        Ok I watched it.. It's all very tragic.. But it still presents only ONE side of the story

Comment

They were driven off their land and are refugees without a homeland.
          You know the history there, right? in 1947 the borders of Israel and Palestine were drawn by the League of Nations to give Jews (who were refugees without a homeland) somewhere to live. Immediately the surrounding Arab nations attacked Israel and were repelled, displacing Arabic Palestinians who were advised (by the Arab nations) to flee. Israel has been repeatedly attacked by its neighbours, neighbours who could easily have accepted the Palestinian people into their own lands but didn't because a displaced and angry population is far more useful than a contented absorbed one when it comes to killing jews.

Anti-semitism is the motivating factor in a lot of criticisms of Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Here's the part I don't understand: Why isn't Hamas firing rockets at Egypt? Israel does not have the monopoly on land borders with Gaza. Why is Israel considered a capricious bully for closing its borders and building walls while Egypt is able to do so with impunity?

The casualty rate is not helped much by the deliberate positioning of rocket launchers next to hospitals, schools and houses so that any lawful retaliation can spark international outrage at the dead babies.

Wow, you'd have thought that with the lessons taught to the Jews by Hitler they'd be better at committing genocide! I mean if you're really trying to wipe out a race of people then sending them food and medicine, agreeing to truces and ceasefires and withdrawing your citizens forcefully from their land is a completely ineffective, and some would say counterproductive.

In response for repeated attacks on the 20 million people of Israel, including Israeli arabs (who get the right to vote and are represented in parliament).

Evidently you have no idea what I believe.

The funny thing about this sort of situation is that while "international law" is completely unimportant when it comes to the murder, intimidation, torture and repression of your own people, the use of human shields, the deliberate targeting of civilians and use of suicide bombers, but if you launch a couple of airstrikes in retaliation for six months of artillery barrages then suddenly it becomes the central issue.
            And this, from taxi driver... Some things just never cease to amaze..

you tell 'em Piggy.. I can't do it better than that..

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              Kris you seem like a nice guy, but people like you make me think of songs like this....

Someone who takes seriously a song about dying struggling people, unlike you. Yeh what a scum bag.

People like you, lol..a nice prejudice on someone you don't know there. Seems to be quite a habit Miz. Hey if I don't agree with you, I must be some leftist ***** listening to Lionel Ritchie right, is your impressive judgement. I tend to vote centre right, play Drum and Bass, Rock, and all sorts actually.

Sorry to ruin your perceptions, justifying your rationale. Perhaps reply to the actual content in the post rather than make silly generalist dismissive prejudice irrelevant video postings. Might take you more seriously then.
              Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-30-2008, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                Ok I watched it.. It's all very tragic.. But it still presents only ONE side of the story
                Why is it you can present one side of the story by way of photo's and such and it's fine. Yet when someone submits something of similar content of info of the other side, it's somehow not fair.

Seems like a double standard Welter.

Those pictures of yours are of course tragic, sad and those rocket firers are cowards and cruel.

Now, what do you think of the video you just watched listing numerous actual facts like Israel killing more innocent civilians than any other capita?

Surely in a complex situation where there is of course good and bad on both sides, you don't just have wholly supporting views for ONE SIDE, with no criticisms for it?

Comment

Working...
                X