No announcement yet.

Gaza relief boat damaged in encounter with Israeli vessel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    I love how people preface it as saving innocent kids when in reality, everyone knows who the supplies go too, enemy combatant.

Just like in Somalia where UN food doesn't go to feeding hungry children, it goes to feeding hungry soldiers.
    Un Workes and charities there have always helped the needy. Have you already forgotten the Infamous cold-blood murders of British Aid Workers at Israeli-Hands? But i guess Fox and CNN are too busy mourning the loss of the garden fence from the "Deadly Hamas rockets".

Dam even this bombing campaign Israel has targeted UN Workers.

Seriously, some guys on this board

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
      Un Workes and charities there have always helped the needy. Have you already forgotten the Infamous cold-blood murders of British Aid Workers at Israeli-Hands? But i guess Fox and CNN are too busy mourning the loss of the garden fence from the "Deadly Hamas rockets".

Dam even this bombing campaign Israel has targeted UN Workers.

Seriously, some guys on this board
      Nice use of quote marks.

The difference between attacks by Israel and attacks by Hamas: If an Israeli attack misses its target innocent civilians get hurt. With Hamas the civilians are the target.

The Gaza Strip is a war zone. It is a war zone because of attacks by Hamas. Israel was occupying Gaza to the consternation of the entire world. Boing to international and internal pressure Israel withdrew from Gaza, a very controversial move in Israel which very nearly split the country. Settlements were destroyed and inhabitants removed by force in order to provide freedom for Palestinians. Hamas responded to this freedom by moving Katyusha and Qassam rockets into the previously occupied territory in order to fire them into Israel.

Comment

Tunney, you do have a different way of looking at things.
        Israel also stated the boat was accidentally rammed. There are far cheaper ways to stop a boat than ram it. Like machine gun fire.
        Why in the hell would these morons try to force their way through a naval blockade during a war? Utter stupidity.
        Where was the boat to help the Israeli casualties?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          Yeah and there are million and millions of people in Africa with AIDS that are starving to death, you can't help everyone Captain Save-a-hoe.
          I think its more like Captain Save-a-terrorist though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
            The people of Gaza are not terrorists.

The are just ordinary people like you and me, except they were driven off their land and are refugees without a homeland.

When I look into the faces of the women and children of Gaza, what I see is innocent people who deserve a better fate.
            Im sorry Ahab, but normal people flee war torn places like Gaza.

Comment

Some of you people are ****ing ******ed and obviously cant read. These are aid workers trying to help innocent civillians that are being killed and injured in numbers...

This isn't about picking sides in a war. The middle east just seems so ****ing backward.

It's very easy to talk crap sitting up in your cushty little room in the US/UK/wherever.

Comment

Working...
              X