Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really toots my horn that Israel is bombing the **** out of Hamas strongholds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
    Its really a ******ed situation. First off Palestinian's want Gaza to no longer be occupied. Then when an unoccupied Gaza sends rockets and mortars into Israel they are not responsible for the actions of its citizens.

Sure there are Palestinian innocent civilians being killed but they are not the targets. They are the collateral damage casualties. Its a stark contrast to Hama's ideology of Targeting innocent civilians.

Here is an example....Flight 93 of 9-11 would've been shot down by our own fighter jets if it had not crashed. The innocent passengers were not the targets the terrorist were the targets and they would've been the collateral damage victims.

If Flight 93 was shot down by our fighters I wouldn't have blamed the US for there deaths, I would've blamed the hijackers for creating the situation.

Same holds true for the Palestinian civilian victims.
    I don't understand why some people have such a hard time wrapping their head around that concept.

Israel goes out of its way to create and maintain the peace. What do the Palestinians do? They use the peace to amass weapons for their next attack.

The Palestinians have ZERO interest in peace, ZERO interest in co-existence, and ZERO interest in preventing civilian casualties.

Comment

I'd expect you'd fight to the death if you where being thrown out of your home and land over some religious bull**** that ain't even true.
      I don't agree with the muslim religion or the jewish one but I do know one thing, that if someone was trying to take over and kick me out of America, I would give em hell.
      I'm behind Palestine on this one and hope they reclaim their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
        Its really a ******ed situation. First off Palestinian's want Gaza to no longer be occupied. Then when an unoccupied Gaza sends rockets and mortars into Israel they are not responsible for the actions of its citizens.

Sure there are Palestinian innocent civilians being killed but they are not the targets. They are the collateral damage casualties. Its a stark contrast to Hama's ideology of Targeting innocent civilians.

Here is an example....Flight 93 of 9-11 would've been shot down by our own fighter jets if it had not crashed. The innocent passengers were not the targets the terrorist were the targets and they would've been the collateral damage victims.

If Flight 93 was shot down by our fighters I wouldn't have blamed the US for there deaths, I would've blamed the hijackers for creating the situation.

Same holds true for the Palestinian civilian victims.
        when israeli civilians are aloud to hold and carry sub-machine guns any time they want and fire into Palestenian neighborhoods, I would say it's more then collateral damage.
        the U.S. media doesn't tell you about the acts of terrorism Israel commits.. that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. you look at the death toll (when it comes to civilians) and you'll see who really is targeting them.

both sides are waging war in a ****ed up way anyway.. they are both wrong in the tactics that they use.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          What about the Mexicans and Native Americans?
          What about them? Mexicas are Native Americans btw.
          I don't trip when they cross the border. They didn't put it there.
          They been around longer then Europeans in America have.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            I'd expect you'd fight to the death if you where being thrown out of your home and land over some religious bull**** that ain't even true.
            I don't agree with the muslim religion or the jewish one but I do know one thing, that if someone was trying to take over and kick me out of America, I would give em hell.
            But 2000 years ago The Romans Kicked The jews out of THEIR land.. all they have done is take back what was theirs..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              Never mind that it originally belonged to the Jews.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  Never mind that it originally belonged to the Jews.
                  LOL exactly.

Comment

Working...
                  X