Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really toots my horn that Israel is bombing the **** out of Hamas strongholds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunney
    I'm saying that the life of a Palestinian is worth the same, not less, than the life of an Israeli! They don't need to kill 300 Palestinians for every one injured Israeli.

To believe otherwise is racist.
    Your numbers are off buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      So your argument is that Israel should let its citizens die to preserve the lives of Palestinian citizens.
      That is EXACTLY what he is saying...

Comment

Most of the people who are dying and injured have never done anything to Israel. They've been suffering in overcrowded conditions in the Gaza ghetto, cut off from adequate food and medicine by the Israelis.

Do you think it acceptable to kill hundreds of civilians because of the actions of a few Hamas freedom fighters?

There are always a few men who will do anything they can to fight back in a situation where their land was stolen, like Geronimo with the Apache. If the Americans had starved and killed Apache women and children because of Geronimo, it would be similar to what's happening in Gaza.
        I agree with you but at the same time does Israel not have the right to defend it's borders and protect it's people?

The fact is, Arabs don't want peace, there will never be peace because they will never agree to anything other than the complete destruction of the State of Israel. They can say what they want but they view Israel's very existance as an abomanation to Islam and Arab pride.

It's fuked up but it will never end.

Comment

I'm saying that the life of a Palestinian is worth the same, not less, than the life of an Israeli! They don't need to kill 300 Palestinians for every one injured Israeli.

Its really a ******ed situation. First off Palestinian's want Gaza to no longer be occupied. Then when an unoccupied Gaza sends rockets and mortars into Israel they are not responsible for the actions of its citizens.

Sure there are Palestinian innocent civilians being killed but they are not the targets. They are the collateral damage casualties. Its a stark contrast to Hama's ideology of Targeting innocent civilians.

Here is an example....Flight 93 of 9-11 would've been shot down by our own fighter jets if it had not crashed. The innocent passengers were not the targets the terrorist were the targets and they would've been the collateral damage victims.

If Flight 93 was shot down by our fighters I wouldn't have blamed the US for there deaths, I would've blamed the hijackers for creating the situation.

Same holds true for the Palestinian civilian victims.

Comment

OR don't pick a fight a CAN'T win... it's common sense..

So I will say it again.. They don't want to win.. They purposely hide their weapons around their own people HOPING they will be killed in the crossfire..They Break every cease fire.. they are not interested in peace.. they are interested the demise of the state of Israel.. and their means is much more Political warfare than military ..

Your reaction is exactly what they AIM for...

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post

So I will say it again.. They don't want to win.. They purposely hide their weapons around their own people HOPING they will be killed in the crossfire..They Break every cease fire.. they are not interested in peace.. they are interested the demise of the state of Israel.. and their means is much more Political warfare than military ..

Yep. Agree 100%.

Comment

This is true. And it's not coming from a Jewish or Islamic source.

Comment

when israel retaliates the support for the fanatics is higher.

the extreme anti-israelis want bloodshed. the more dead palestinians , the more support for their group over the moderates willing to negotiate.

Comment

all this wouldnt be happening in the middle east if those guys got an NFL team

god punishes those that cant understand american football

The Israel Lions vs The Palestine Bengals

war over

Comment

Working...
                    X