Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really toots my horn that Israel is bombing the **** out of Hamas strongholds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea its awful...

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Bro, I get that. This is coming from someone who's descendants were stripped of their land and are now labeled as "aliens" in the U.S The fact is though, if you call Israel a "ROGUE" nation, means that you don't believe they should have a right to exist or are doing so illegally, so how can you not call that hate?

I don't want to see anyone die, I don't want to see anyone suffer. I have seen enough of that in my life, believe me when I tell you this. The fact is though, that Israel is a nation that is recognized by the vast majority of the nations in the world. The only people who don't recognize them are Arabs who live in the region and had their ego's bruised because they allowed this to happen.

Israel time and time again has tried to set peace treaty's, stop fire agreements and even gave up land that they could have just said "Fuk you it's ours". I mean, I don't see the U.S giving Mexico any land back or giving the natives anything more that small reservations that are scattered in some states.

The geography of the world has changed a million times over by wars time and time again. All of a sudden, this is an illegal occupation of a land that Jews have just as much rights to as Arabs......?!?!?! I fyou ask me, Israel has been very leaniant of it's Arab neighbors. Think about the Golden Dome that appears above the Temple Mount, I wonder what Arabs would do if they were in control of Jerusalem? I guarantee you they would have destroyed the Temple Mount, never to see it again.

I mean if you want to argue the point we will be here all day and it will have to go back literally thousands of years.

The fact is, Israel is in power now. They are a sovereign nation and have not only the right but the duty to protect themselves from any foreign invader or terrorists that are mindlessly bombing it's citizens.

Nobody has answered the basic question of what should Israel do? When there were 6 million Jews being massacred in WWII, people remembered it as the biggest travesty ever to happen to mankind. Now 80 years later, people have forgotten and even joke about it because they have no idea what those people went through.

Don't tell the Jews about suffering, they have a monopoly on the subject.....
      That is what I find consistently Ironic about pro-palestinian arguments.

The Jews are the most abused and persecuted people in human history. Even AFTER the holocaust the Jews were persecuted by the British.

What the Jews are doing to the Palestinians is not even close to what they have gone through themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        That is what I find consistently Ironic about pro-palestinian arguments.

The Jews are the most abused and persecuted people in human history. Even AFTER the holocaust the Jews were persecuted by the British.

What the Jews are doing to the Palestinians is not even close to what they have gone through themselves.
        Why do you have to position it like making points for one side means your completely on the side of, and pro either Israeli or Palestinian?

There is such a thing as it not being black and white, and people taking varying views on the level of blame on either side, in what is a complicated situation.

I'm not pro Palestinian or Israeli, there's no reason for me to be pro one or the other, same goes for most folk. I read up on the situation from various sources and find there to be a lot more the Israeli's are guilty of even now, then is often made out by some other sources, even that as the BBC. Even they however have a few stories noting senior correspondents and world leaders speaking out on the aggressive, excessive force Israel are using. So I think it's quite fair to say such a completely one sided defence of Israel seems unbalanced. That's all.

As to the latter parts of this post. Listing atrocities from Nazi times and others, does not give Israel a green card to use extreme force killing many many civilians when a few rockets have been fired over killing one. The old saying, two wrong's don't make a right might be appropriate, if it weren't for the fact your using quite incomparable scenario's.

Comment

• Tell the Palestinians to stop bombing Israel.

Tell them to stop breaking the cease fire during peace negotiations.

Palestinians are still looked down upon by the Arabs.

Tell the Palestinians to do what the Chinese people did in Hong Kong when the British took over. They established themselves as successful businessmen and still kept their identity as Chinese, even under the British flag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
            For some reason, we don't hear much about the 12 to 20 million Slavs that were killed by the Bolsheviks in the USSR in the 1920s and 30s, including some 7 to 12 million Ukrainians.

Does this give the Ukrainians the right to commit war crimes against some helpless population, like the people of Gaza? No, I don't think so.

The Palestinians had nothing to do with the Holocaust, so it shouldn't be brought up to justify war crimes committed against them by the Israelis.
            Did I say the Palestinians had anything to do with the holocaust? No. I said the Jews are the most persecuted people in history. The holocaust is but one example.

Comment

• 'During the last seven years, 14 Israelis have been killed by mostly homemade rockets fired from the Gaza Strip, while more than 5,000 Palestinians were killed by Israel with some of the most advanced US-supplied armaments in the world', Seumas Milne, The Guardian, 30 December 2008.
              'Nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
                It saddens my heart.

The idea of women and children being killed and maimed by the Israeli bombs is not a pleasant one to me.

Those poor people have hardly known a moments peace in their lives, and now they are being heavily bombed, as if they already were not suffering enough in the Gaza ghetto! It seems apartheid Israel can do whatever it wants to the Palestinians, with unconditional support from the US.
                What about the Israeli civilians killed or injured by Hamas' indiscriminate rocket shelling? Are their lives less important than Palestinians?....

Comment

• Originally posted by minion View Post
                  'Nuff said
                  Yeah. The Jews are the terrorists here, not the other way around.

They've forced innocent muslims out of their lands forever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I'm also tired of people blindly supporting Jews.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      What about the Israeli civilians killed or injured by Hamas' indiscriminate rocket shelling? Are their lives less important than Palestinians?....
                      They're equal.

That's something you need to remember the next time An Israeli fleet of tanks destroys four city blocks in retaliation for a firecracker.

Comment

Working...
                      X