No announcement yet.

I Would Love To Be Sole Admin Of This Board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Would Love To Be Sole Admin Of This Board

It's like a Super Wal-Mart of Spam. Simply splendid, I'm sure you all agree.

I'll admit it, I've made mistakes. I've done things that, looking back, I probably shouldn't have done. But we can all say that, with the benefit of hindsight. All I know is that, at the time, I was doing what I thought was right, what I thought would benefit the chronics that reside at this forum. Some of those decisions have been difficult, and I have had to make statements which were unpopular at the time, and choices which the majority of you may not have agreed with. But, dear citizens, I was forced into making choices by the APATHY, IGNORANCE, and LAISSEZ-FAIRE ATTITUDE of others who had the power to make a difference, but chose not to. For these last few days I have trodden a righteous path, a path of TRUTH and VIRTUE, but a man cannot walk without the occasional odd stumble. It is when I stumble, dear citizens, that I rely on YOU, yes YOU, to help me to my feet so I may march on and fight in your name!

I have made mistakes in insulting your crystal like, fragile ego's my friends. I would not be human if I didn't. I'll apologize to your avatar's.. I mean "girlfriends" and I have one favor to ask of all of you.

Vote me in as your President elect for 09'. I would like to be the sole admin for this forum and I promise to turn your precious "points" economy into the most prosperous one your coke bottle glasses and beady little eyes have ever seen!

But most IMPORTANTLY....

I solemly swear and will promise to ban EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU from this site PERMANENTLY. It's for your own good. Reality and the human race itself awaits.

Help me. Help you. Help YOURSELVES.

Comment

So what was your original handle?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        So what was your original handle?
        honestly they should make chups the administrater of the pinoy board,, this is a poster who seems to have his head straight, (except when Xcaret and him go all out in battle threads, )Dude is funny so id nominate this guy as a pinoy administrator if it were possible

Comment

Originally posted by DonDieselBklyn View Post
          It's like a Super Wal-Mart of Spam. Simply splendid, I'm sure you all agree.

I'll admit it, I've made mistakes. I've done things that, looking back, I probably shouldn't have done. But we can all say that, with the benefit of hindsight. All I know is that, at the time, I was doing what I thought was right, what I thought would benefit the chronics that reside at this forum. Some of those decisions have been difficult, and I have had to make statements which were unpopular at the time, and choices which the majority of you may not have agreed with. But, dear citizens, I was forced into making choices by the APATHY, IGNORANCE, and LAISSEZ-FAIRE ATTITUDE of others who had the power to make a difference, but chose not to. For these last few days I have trodden a righteous path, a path of TRUTH and VIRTUE, but a man cannot walk without the occasional odd stumble. It is when I stumble, dear citizens, that I rely on YOU, yes YOU, to help me to my feet so I may march on and fight in your name!

I have made mistakes in insulting your crystal like, fragile ego's my friends. I would not be human if I didn't. I'll apologize to your avatar's.. I mean "girlfriends" and I have one favor to ask of all of you.

Vote me in as your President elect for 09'. I would like to be the sole admin for this forum and I promise to turn your precious "points" economy into the most prosperous one your coke bottle glasses and beady little eyes have ever seen!

But most IMPORTANTLY....

I solemly swear and will promise to ban EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU from this site PERMANENTLY. It's for your own good. Reality and the human race itself awaits.

Help me. Help you. Help YOURSELVES.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            NYAHAHAHAHA, its funny, its funny, Nyahaha,

Comment

You honestly sat there typing this dissertation?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                You honestly sat there typing this dissertation?

lol
                I'm suprised you could actually read it.

I must insist you cease and desist from following me around like I was your first crush. I noticed you were one of the first "visitor's" to my profile. You're a sick, twisted, perverted pedo, stalker. I'm a grown man. Get over me. I'm not your type nancy boy.

Comment

Ok, I will be the first to nominate you as the democratic nominee for President of all Cockboys in America. He will not lead you Cockboys astray, he will bend over backwards to make sure all your Cockboy needs are satisfied. He will make sure you have universal healthcare but for only one procedure, and that procedure will be **** retread. He will make a law that all Cockboys must wax their eyebrows, ass, balls, pubes, legs, and chest because that's just the way he likes it. And last but not least, everyone that votes for him can throat **** him because he has no tonsils and no gag reflex.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                    Ok, I will be the first to nominate you as the democratic nominee for President of all Cockboys in America. He will not lead you Cockboys astray, he will bend over backwards to make sure all your Cockboy needs are satisfied. He will make sure you have universal healthcare but for only one procedure, and that procedure will be **** retread. He will make a law that all Cockboys must wax their eyebrows, ass, balls, pubes, legs, and chest because that's just the way he likes it. And last but not least, everyone that votes for him can throat **** him because he has no tonsils and no gag reflex.
                    Holy ***tards Battymon!

Mrs Toenail Clips actually put down her nail polish to type in DETAIL about cocks and jocks. Anyone suprised......ANYONE?? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X