No announcement yet.

Obama, One speach, One apology

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Sounds like the ramblings of one of my communist friends (small town, what can I say.) They all blame and hate Reagan for helping defeat communism.
    Way to go JJ I cant tell you how many arguments I have gotten in over the years with conservatives who think Reagan defeated the Russians by himself...as if the Cold War went on for 6 years or something.

I would have lumped you in with that ****head group and apparently I would have been wrong...maybe the Obama Administation is making you think harder?

Go easy on Barack I thought he would have gone much farther against Nancy...ya know maybe calling her a whore or something...I live in Seattle and I will get a first hand reaction from Ron Jr....as my boy Matt Drudge likes to say...DEVELOPING.

Comment

Anyone who takes offense to a joke is a *****. F*** stop being a bunch of *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Sounds like the ramblings of one of my communist friends (small town, what can I say.) They all blame and hate Reagan for helping defeat communism.
        Salvador Dali a great artist

Comment

Working...
        X