No announcement yet.

Obama, One speach, One apology

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama, One speach, One apology

Obama had to apologize to Nancy Reagan today because of a remark he made about not consulting her for a seance. Turns out he was criticizing the wrong first lady. It was Hillary Clinton who had a seance with friends at the White House and supposedly talked to Elanor Roosevelt.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=80438

Originally posted by JACK BURTON View Post
    Obama had to apologize to Nancy Reagan today because of a remark he made about not consulting her for a seance. Turns out he was criticizing the wrong first lady. It was Hillary Clinton who had a seance with friends at the White House and supposedly talked to Elanor Roosevelt.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=80438
    Wrongly insulting the widow of one of our greatest presidents. Classy.

Comment

Lol.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard60.html

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
        Sounds like the ramblings of one of my communist friends (small town, what can I say.) They all blame and hate Reagan for helping defeat communism.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Sounds like the ramblings of one of my communist friends (small town, what can I say.) They all blame and hate Reagan for helping defeat communism.
          You have to actually read it.

Comment

You have to actually read it.
            I read enough. My mind would turn to mush if I read crap like that all day.

Comment

I read enough. My mind would turn to mush if I read crap like that all day.
              Reading things written by Phd's in Economics will do that.

Comment

Reading things written by Phd's in Economics will do that.
                What I read was some of the most biased garbage I've ever read in my life. When two Phd's disagree completely on an issue, are they still both right? If a Phd takes a crap, I'm pretty sure it still tastes like sht.

Maybe if the guy toned it down a little, he might actually get what might be some viable points across to a greater audience.

Comment

What I read was some of the most biased garbage I've ever read in my life. When two Phd's disagree completely on an issue, are they still both right? If a Phd takes a crap, I'm pretty sure it still tastes like sht.

Maybe if the guy toned it down a little, he might actually get what might be some viable points across to a greater audience.
                  Yes, lets dumb everything down so that we can sound like Faux News and MSNBC. Democrat/Republican. Blue/Red. Black/White. Reagan/Clinton. Bush good, Kerry bad.

You don't have to agree with all of it, but its an entertaining look at the Reagan presidency from a third perspective outside the establishment mainstream.

http://www.mises.org/article.aspx?Id=1544

Here's one that uses less "hurtful" language.

Comment

I only read about two paragraphs, One sentence was a slam, then next a backhanded compliment, then a slam, followed by a compliment, then a slam. It got incredibly boring.
                    I don't care about his memory, or lack there of. He knew government was not the answer to a lot of problems, he also knew that if you give people more of their own hard earned money, the economy grows. Not to mention destroying Communist Russia without firing a shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X