Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks one of the top 3 college teams takes a tumble this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little ass Kinnick is rocking right now. I knew this was a huge trap game. What people don't know is Kinnick is a really tough place to win at. Big 10 wise winning at Iowa is as tough as winning at Camp Randle or the Horseshoe. I'm glad to see JoePa bite the dust again. Ever since joining the big10 PSU has never really had a special season like they used to when they didnt play in a conf. So long JoePA.

WE OWN PENN STATE.

Comment

Syd has probably died and gone to heaven.

Comment

LSU blocks FG try. Send it to overtime. I knew this was gonna be a crazy weekend. What if all 3 bite the dust? This is why college football is the greatest team sport.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
          How about that win today Incu? I've been bitching about them not playing Feagin and they finally did and he looked like he could do a serviceable job with Sheridan(btw wtf was up with Nick, guy musta ate his wheaties). Minor, Stonum, and Clemons look like a good core of players going into next season. It just blows my mind that RR thought he could take Mcguffie a 185lb guy and make him a 20 carry back in the big10. I think if they use him in space he can still be a solid player. Next year with a qb, some more recruits, and experience we should see major improvements.
          Yeah it was a good game. I wish they could play like that or at least close to it most of the season and they could have been at least bowl eligible. Yeah your right Sheridan was a total different guy today. He really does fit the offense better because he can run, but he sucked ass at throwing the ball, but today he was adequate which is all he needs to be. Also yeah I remember you talking about Feagin getting in and he looked good. He's a good guy to bring in for a change of pace and break it open. I hope they keep using him like they did today. Plus the defense was really good today, and I think what helped is that the offense acutally moved the ball and didn't put them in tough positions. I mean this season has been extremely dissapointing and possibly the worst in Michigan history, but at least these last few games you can see signs of promise and at this point that's all im looking for.

Comment

I must be wrong about Texas Tech because they are kicking OK State's ass right now. I still say they lose to Oklahoma though.

Comment

Working...
            X