Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks one of the top 3 college teams takes a tumble this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who thinks one of the top 3 college teams takes a tumble this weekend?

3 tough ass games. PSU on the road against Iowa, Bama at LSU, and Tech V OK State. I predict one will lose today. What about you guys?

Its tough for me to see PSU losing to Iowa but the other two are not really big upsets and I can easily see them happening although I think Bama opens a can vs LSU.

Comment

I'm hoping the Hawks can upset them. I mean Iowa hasn't been blown out by anybody this year, of course their schedule is weak as fck. But We have a decent physical team with good defense. If we can keep it close until the end, you just never know.

Comment

BAMA and PSU in trouble early.

Comment

Bama is going to lose Penn state is gonna run away with this easy and peice of **** scrub ass overrated Texas Tech is going to get a train run on them by OSU... Tech is going to see what a real reciver looks like... Dez for Prez haha chyea

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Made View Post
            Bama is going to lose Penn state is gonna run away with this easy and peice of **** scrub ass overrated Texas Tech is going to get a train run on them by OSU... Tech is going to see what a real reciver looks like... Dez for Prez haha chyea
            You're just mad that Crabs cut you guys up. Tech is going to beat Oklahoma State. PSU does look like they will win but bama Im not so sure about.

Comment

Alabama and Penn State are in good games right now, but I think they will win. Texas Tech though I think will lose. Im just not sold on them, they are consistently good on offense every year, but then defensively struggle. Even if they win this week I feel they will lose to Okalahoma. They are not good enough to beat both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                Alabama and Penn State are in good games right now, but I think they will win. Texas Tech though I think will lose. Im just not sold on them, they are consistently good on offense every year, but then defensively struggle. Even if they win this week I feel they will lose to Okalahoma. They are not good enough to beat both of them.
                How about that win today Incu? I've been bitching about them not playing Feagin and they finally did and he looked like he could do a serviceable job with Sheridan(btw wtf was up with Nick, guy musta ate his wheaties). Minor, Stonum, and Clemons look like a good core of players going into next season. It just blows my mind that RR thought he could take Mcguffie a 185lb guy and make him a 20 carry back in the big10. I think if they use him in space he can still be a solid player. Next year with a qb, some more recruits, and experience we should see major improvements.

Comment

Iowa is about to pull off the upset.

Comment

OH **** yeah. I told yall is was possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X