Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$700 billion bailout bill just got rejected!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    Idiots come in the form of the predatory lenders and the ****ing idiots who had NO business taking out homeloans. It's not just "people who voted for Bush." That sounds like some ignorant moveon.org type ****.
    maybe they should have been regulated more don't ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      Except for the fact it will cripple new and existing small businesses that need to borrow money to make money.
      I thought walmart did that to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        Why is it that we are in the state which we are in?? You can't have it both ways...
        You cant throw away money then expect the economy to be in a perfect state.
        I'd like to thank all the idiots who voted for Bush btw... and I'm not for bailing those very same people out.
        blaming, unless immediately followed up with solutions, accomplishes nothing but that's what most people wanna keep doing. that's all you guys do is blame, blame, blame and cry. but when people wanna talk about resolving something then you're completely incapable of contributing any rational feedback. for example...

Thank you Dubya!
        And somehow people still believe the war in Iraq was worht it...
        perfect example. my feedback has absolutely nothing to do with Bush or the war. it's called paying attention to issues. your intellect on this really hasn't surpassed "Bush bad. Me no like Bush! War bad."

maybe they should have been regulated more don't ya think?
        yeah that's great. keep blaming. if you were in congress i think the only bill you'd try to push would be the funding of a time machine so we could all go back and make everything better. let us all know when the flux capacitor's up and running and we'll get right on it.

this is why it takes so long for the government to resolve things. we got too many members of it whining and crying but presenting nothing. when someone does present something they're too stuck in the past to help move forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
          I thought walmart did that to them.

Walmart has this weird trait though. you see, it employs people and also encourages spending. amazingly enough, that helps the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
            Walmart has this weird trait though. you see, it employs people and also encourages spending. amazingly enough, that helps the economy.
            Not to mention providing struggling families cheap stuff to buy. These guys will watch an Obama speech and come in here with "Exxon Mobil is evil." But they provide us with gas to get to work, employ over 100K people and pay over 20 billion in taxes every year.

Maybe now they can come up with a bill that doesn't give 20% of all the assets the Gov was buying to ACORN.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4483168.shtml

Comment

I did not mind the bill, if the money and the banks were to be tightly regulated(as to where the spendings went). It is obvious that these banks cant do it on their own.

Comment

You know you are ****ing up, when your friends from Russia are telling you that if it was in their power they would have Bush as our president for the third term.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                  Warren Buffet warned yesterday that if congress doesn't act immediately that we will face the worst financial meltdown in the nation's history.

last time i checked, he knows about finances pretty well...

...He could be right, but he's also pretty ****ing old and senile nowadays. The fear is that more and more banks and financial institutions will fail and the consumer will lose confidence completely. You will then have a serious run on the banks, people will pull their investment funds, and all hell will really really break loose.

If you leave it alone the market may corect itself eventually. The bailout wasn't guaranteed to work anyway and it should have been structured differently. Look for serious revisions and a new plan to come through in the next week or so.

...BTW, all of Euro's talking **** and getting a laugh can go ahead and laugh while you can. What happens to us will eventually happen to you and in fact it already is.

Comment

Anybody with a lot of money in investment (buffett) will support the buyout whether it is right thing to do or not because quite simply they are losing money as the market takes a ****.

**** the buyout, **** George Bush, **** all those wallstreet cocksuckers.

The bail out is a joke and the dollar will collapse with or without it.

****in cocksucker Bush and his bajillion dollar WAR for nothing.

Cocksucker ****in stupid as rich people who can't standonly gettin 8 percent on their money.

I don't give a **** about any of this, I pulled my money out of the market last year and invested in commodities. Anyone who didn't see this coming is stupid and deserves to lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X