What will you be for Halloween? [Costume Thread]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      Damn!! that Mushrooms head looks exactly like the bands too!!
      I've never been good at putting on face paint. If not I would just go as one of the Baseball Furies from the movie "The Warriors"
      I seen some goth kid once who pulled of The Crow almost to an exact replica too.
      the trick is wax paper. i took wax paper cutouts of all the white effects on my face. just cut it out and coat one side with white face paint. use that side and stick it to your face exactly where you want the white paint to go. then paint the rest of your face black. finally, just peel off the wax paper. most of the white paint will stay on your face. then you can just touch up whatever peeled off with the wax paper.

Comment

That was us last year!

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
          the trick is wax paper. i took wax paper cutouts of all the white effects on my face. just cut it out and coat one side with white face paint. use that side and stick it to your face exactly where you want the white paint to go. then paint the rest of your face black. finally, just peel off the wax paper. most of the white paint will stay on your face. then you can just touch up whatever peeled off with the wax paper.
          Never thought of that... thanks for the tip!! Now you got me wanting to go as something dark this year! lol I usually just go as funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post

That was us last year!
            LMAO!! tenletters

didn't Peebs dress up like Aunt Jemima once or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              Never thought of that... thanks for the tip!! Now you got me wanting to go as something dark this year! lol I usually just go as funny stuff.
              yeah **** that man. guys do the funny thing just to get chicks to dig em. and of course girls can't dress up in ANY costume unless it involves them looking slutty and we all know why they do that.

**** that ****. get in the SPIRIT of it man! don't water down another holiday like everyone else is trying to do!!

Comment

REALLY wanted to be Joker from Dark Knight, but for two reasons, it's not gunna happen: One, EVERYBODY wants to be Joker from Dark Knight, even though I have done the closest impression of Heath anyone's ever heard, I've literally had people tell me over the phone that it wasnt me, and that I held the phone up tp the speaker. I'm pretty good at it.

Two, to get a decent costume with the coat, shirt, a GOOD wig, not just a random green one, a grimey looking off-green one, it'd be a decent bit of money. You can find really good **** on eBay, but it'd cost like, probly 200 bucks or so to get all the **** I'd need.

Comment

I'm going to dress up like a pervert

Comment

me dress up like bunny.. bunny cute. children get close and me eat BRAINNNSSS!!

Comment

Everyone will be doing Joker this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X