Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you be for Halloween? [Costume Thread]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since i am dead, i think i will dress up like a living person.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyagi View Post
      since i am dead, i think i will dress up like a living person.
      or you could have it both ways and dress up as a suicide bomber!

Comment

Halloween is mah Birfday!!!! I started dressing up again the past couple of years. I think I might go to the bars as a Ninja this year. Either that or a Grim Reaper, like my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          or you could have it both ways and dress up as a suicide bomber!
          you may be on to something there sin city san!! what a mind boggling concept. think hard about that for a second.... a dead guy dressing up as a living guy who is about to be a dead guy...

quite a deep concept!

Comment

you may be on to something there sin city san!! what a mind boggling concept. think hard about that for a second.... a dead guy dressing up as a living guy who is about to be a dead guy...

quite a deep concept!
            You could go as Arnold from Happy Days

Comment

quite a deep concept!
              I think my brain just farted thinking about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                Last year we went to Dumont for October 31st and there was a big party on Comp Hill with girls on sand rails and dune buggies flashing ****, everyone getting drunk and lots of herb being passed around and smoked.
                never heard it called Dumont. we always refer to it as Glamis. place is dangerous though if you get drunk and pass out. you can get run over since there's no lighting out there. plus, there's absolutely no way anybody will see medical attention out there for at least 45 minutes.

but, on subject, i've been usin the face paint randomly for the last 5 years. i did the Mushroomhead style back in '04 here:

this year i think i'm gonna do a similar style to James Root's new mask:

i always put on this pimp ass charcoal suit & tie that i have whenever i do the face paint. kinda adds a little twist to the theme.

Comment

im gonna be oscar de la hoya fishnets and all

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                    never heard it called Dumont. we always refer to it as Glamis. place is dangerous though if you get drunk and pass out. you can get run over since there's no lighting out there. plus, there's absolutely no way anybody will see medical attention out there for at least 45 minutes.

but, on subject, i've been usin the face paint randomly for the last 5 years. i did the Mushroomhead style back in '04 here:

this year i think i'm gonna do a similar style to James Root's new mask:

i always put on this pimp ass charcoal suit & tie that i have whenever i do the face paint. kinda adds a little twist to the theme.
                    Damn!! that Mushrooms head looks exactly like the bands too!!
                    I've never been good at putting on face paint. If not I would just go as one of the Baseball Furies from the movie "The Warriors"
                    I seen some goth kid once who pulled of The Crow almost to an exact replica too.

Comment

next year (or whenever i get some more extra $$$) i'm gonna do the black contacts like Wes from Limp Biskit.

then i'm gonna take fake blood and dye it black. the next step will be to lay down on my back on a table, hang my head over it (so i'm looking upside-down), and put the black fake blood around the corners of my eyes. it should drip down and dry so the effect will make it look like i'm crying black tears that flow up instead of down.

also gonna do it out the corners of my mouth to create a wicked smile effect. wouldn't hurt to dye the inside of my mouth completely black too. combine that with the suite & tie and i should be appearing in a few nightmares later that night....

Comment

Working...
                      X