No announcement yet.

ENTOURAGE is BACK TONIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeXt In Line View Post
    Being that the last two seasons have been the guys on a downward spiral, I bet that Vinnie gets cast in the "9 Brave Souls" flick, it gets picked up by a studio and is received with critical acclaim.

Perhaps even Billy Walsh will come back and direct?
    I'm a big fan but i haven't been impressed of late. Season 4 was a step down and season 5 isn't doing much for me. I'll give it time though.

Comment

Being that the last two seasons have been the guys on a downward spiral, I bet that Vinnie gets cast in the "9 Brave Souls" flick, it gets picked up by a studio and is received with critical acclaim.

Perhaps even Billy Walsh will come back and direct?
      i cant stand billy walsh, hopefully hes not really coming back.

it would be cool if 9 brave souls actually gets made and we get to see the making of it, that would be more interesting then how the shows been going lately.

on the plus side theres been plenty of Titty and asss so far this season LOL

Comment

PLUS, Vinny FINALLY banged Justine Chapin, took the kid 5 seasons but he took care of business.

Comment

PLUS, Vinny FINALLY banged Justine Chapin, took the kid 5 seasons but he took care of business.
          haha it would of been better if he was the first to plow that tight virgin nana tho ahaha

but like vinnie said, "i dont wanna be anybodys first or last"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
            The last 2 seasons have sucked epic dick. That show wouldn't know what continuity or plot movement is.

I'll watch the first couple of episodes and if they aren't on track I wont watch another one.

Ditto. Entourage didn't just jump the shark....it leapt a friggin whale.

The only show in recent history that fell off a cliff faster than Entourage is WEEDS.

Comment

I never liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                I never liked it.
                Watching the Johnny Drama character makes you want to kill yourself. And Ari is so one-note and over-the-top that it's comical.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
                  Watching the Johnny Drama character makes you want to kill yourself. And Ari is so one-note and over-the-top that it's comical.
                  Agree about Johnny Drama. He is neither funny or believable. Really this show is pretty much played out.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Agree about Johnny Drama. He is neither funny or believable. Really this show is pretty much played out.
                    Strange because Drama and Ari were the best characters in the first few seasons. The show has definitely lost its intrigue.

I'll always love this ep though. The girl in that ep had an amazing ass...too bad she looked like a gargoyle.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post

Ditto. Entourage didn't just jump the shark....it leapt a friggin whale.

The only show in recent history that fell off a cliff faster than Entourage is WEEDS.
                      yup,weeds is ****ing terrible now.Entourage is heading the same way.

Comment

Working...
                      X