Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENTOURAGE is BACK TONIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ENTOURAGE is BACK TONIGHT!

who else is excited? i know i AM!

The last 2 seasons have sucked epic dick. That show wouldn't know what continuity or plot movement is.

I'll watch the first couple of episodes and if they aren't on track I wont watch another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      The last 2 seasons have sucked epic dick. That show wouldn't know what continuity or plot movement is.

I'll watch the first couple of episodes and if they aren't on track I wont watch another one.
      QFT

The Cannes finale was really well done imo, so I’m hopeful.

Comment

well i hear ya criticism of the show and i agree the first season was the best in my opinion. but i think we can all agree entourage is best for what its worth and that is a show u can just enjoy: watch some titty and ass, watch some boys who are true friends live it up and ball it up. without requiring too much thinking on us the audience's part.

it def is not a thinking man's type of show. ya feel me?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post

I pretty much agree. The show is still worth watching because it moves so quickly, but it has been in a steady decline. Probably the main reason I enjoy it is all the LA references and scenery.

Comment

absolutely

Comment

Ari slapped the **** out of Davies. Drama yacked on the chick's birthday cake. Classic episode.

Comment

Last episode was classic, as my boy above stated ^^

Adam Davies is a ***** made, Ari Gold is a Legend.

"Are we still going to dinner?"
                "That's doubtful."

Comment

yeah that biotch slap was good!
                  i thought ari was gonna follow up with a Prime RJJ tripple combo tho haha

i wonder when vinnie chase and boys will start ballin it up again?

Comment

Being that the last two seasons have been the guys on a downward spiral, I bet that Vinnie gets cast in the "9 Brave Souls" flick, it gets picked up by a studio and is received with critical acclaim.

Perhaps even Billy Walsh will come back and direct?

Comment

Working...
                    X