No announcement yet.

If you are a creationist, don't even bother debating the validity of Evolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    An atheist. But I admit that grudgingly. Cuz I hate y'all!

But I wove you, Vicky.

But like I said, the two platforms you guys are arguing from cannot make for a real argument. It's like two people competing, but they're shooting for different targets. Just doesn't work- you aren't gonna come to conclusions, and why would you try to dispel something that makes people happy?
    tenletters

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
      There should be no denying that faith still plays a role in religion. So I don't know under which cirmustances you are arguing. Theists generally look to the Bible for guidance and understand that is does have scientific accuracies. And Christians believe that Jesus (who was foretold through prophecies, and fullfilled them in the Sciptures) is the Word of God and the Son of God. That requires faith since we weren't there at the exact time of Jesus but many accept his teachings as pure and the truth. Also, people are very into the idea of proving that God exists. Many people have set forth arguments and the cosmological argument is one of them. Some argue intelligent design, but generally it is accepted that religion is still accepted through faith.

BTW, why are you speaking for pig? Can't he post for himself. Let the comments to pig be answered by pig. As far as I know, you claim in one of your posts that dogs are more devoloped then humans spirtually, and that we ourselves are all considered gods ourself in that we are all connected to a spirit. Would it be so useful as to post where the foundations for your belief come from? Or how you came to the conclusion of accepting this concept of belief.
      You never answer a question directly.

I didn't get my belief from anyone else, or partly from a religion for that matter.
      From myself I aquired it.
      And by over-simplifying it, you managed to make me out as a complete and utter lunatic only rivaled by Christians.

(Joke)

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        Tyson and others have said that everything must have a creator therefor it's undeniable that there is a god.. I would say they are pretty much saying they KNOW he exists.

btw, using logic and reason.. who's belief do you think has more validity, a atheists or a theist?
        Hope you burn in hell, *****.

Comment

An atheist. But I admit that grudgingly. Cuz I hate y'all!

But I wove you, Vicky.

But like I said, the two platforms you guys are arguing from cannot make for a real argument. It's like two people competing, but they're shooting for different targets. Just doesn't work- you aren't gonna come to conclusions, and why would you try to dispel something that makes people happy?
          We're agents of the devil, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
            We're agents of the devil, you know.
            Who is 'we'?

Comment

Who is 'we'?
              Those who are "trying to dispel what makes people happy"

Comment

What are you arguing about?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  What are you arguing about?
                  I was asking them the same thing. Couldn't really get an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                    Those who are "trying to dispel what makes people happy"
                    So you're an atheist?

Comment

All animals are more spiritually developed than humans, they are completely at one with themselves and the universe. Something bad got into our heads and disconnected us from the ohm-matrix.

Comment

Working...
                      X