No announcement yet.

Imagine you're going to prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
    lmfao. Really, you don't have a clue about what you are venting. Not a ****ing clue.
    and you do, really, because you said so? try again

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      excellent point.

maxim and fhm is very popular in there.

bme and my friends have paid girls to marry our friends in there so that they can get laid 1-2 times a yearesides...... conjugal visits are allowed unless you are on deathrow or lifer.

Damn, thats love right there. It's hard enough getting commisary, but a ***** for visits? That has got to be greatly appreciated.
      I thought they cut off the conjugal visits for Cali prisons>

Comment

rape is mainly a form of punishment for snitches , bitches , etc.
        I don't get that. Because I can't get hard for some guy's ****ty ass. Even for "punishment".

Comment

• Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
          I don't get that. Because I can't get hard for some guy's ****ty ass. Even for "punishment".
          it's not only for punishment. contrary to what some ******s like Kind Dosia want to believe, most of those guys just want to get off. Most of the attack victims are young males, or the fresh fish.

it's really that simple, no twists to it

Comment

• Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
            The only time I ever heard of it going down it was a phaggot who did them self up like a *****. That had ran his mouth bout some powder that found it's way in there. Even then I don't know for sure the punk got raped he got rolled up real good, but anything else could've been a rumor.

Comment

Damn, thats love right there. It's hard enough getting commisary, but a ***** for visits? That has got to be greatly appreciated.
              I thought they cut off the conjugal visits for Cali prisons>
              you do what you can when you can. i don't even remember how many times i've had to get cashiers checks to buy portable tvs...... i just tell them i'll send you packages but don't collect call me. that **** gets expensive!

lifers and deathrow can't get it anymore. normal prisoners still do last time i heard.

Comment

you do what you can when you can. i don't even remember how many times i've had to get cashiers checks to buy portable tvs...... i just tell them i'll send you packages but don't collect call me. that **** gets expensive!

lifers and deathrow can't get it anymore. normal prisoners still do last time i heard.
                Thats some down ass ****. I dropped 500 for an old hommie of mine a few months ago so he could get a T.V and some decent food from commisary. Ran to get the cashieres check the day i heard he went down. ****er got popped doin some dumb ass check con **** with crack heads (all I'll say to avoid some dumb kid from tryin it) Con we used to do back in the day. Some habits never die. I'll accept his calls and three way em out to his girl and mother sometimes. That **** is rediculasly expensive.

Comment

....but y'alls vision of prison is just hilarious to me.
                  And I'm glad that I can only "imagine" and not "know" what happens in prison. Thankfully, I'm not a loser who has been convicted of anything.

Comment

• This entire thread is hilarious. To the OP you should watch Lockup. it come on MSNBC and is as indepth as you can get on the current US prison system. I personally never want to go to prison wit ***** like that^^^ in there. to the dude who said he'd just give his up I wouldn't suggest it. Dudes in their have many sexual diseases that have been transmitted from unprotected sex between each other. Protect your butthole.
                    Last edited by baddest; 08-15-2008, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X