No announcement yet.

Obama leads McCain in swing states

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    yeah, a man like McCain who thinks that Iran is training Al Qaeda militants and sending them to Iraq is what we need

I know it makes you bitter and deep down your dying...
    sorry Jim, times change.. I know you would like it to be like the 40s-50s south forever but America is making progress and abandoning those ways.
    Ummm... Al Queda is a Sunni led terrorist group. Iran is predominantly Shia, two differen sects in Islam and rivals in places like Iraq. Those two groups are waging war against one another which is what is accounted for in the sectarian violence in the Middle East so they shouldn't be together when mentioned. And there has been proof of Iran training and supporting Shia Militias in Iraq (not Al Queda) if that was what you were reffering too...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      We should "sell" you to the chinese to.
      Like we've sold millions of jobs to the chinese under your favorite president?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
        Ummm... Al Queda is a Sunni led terrorist group. Iran is predominantly Shia, two differen sects in Islam and rivals in places like Iraq. Those two groups are waging war against one another which is what is accounted for in the sectarian violence in the Middle East so they shouldn't be together when mentioned. And there has been proof of Iran training and supporting Shia Militias in Iraq (not Al Queda) if that was what you were reffering too...
        I know that..
        But McCain said Iran was training Al Qaeda operatives on tv because he didn't know they were rival factions.. that is why I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          I know that..
          But McCain said Iran was training Al Qaeda operatives on tv because he didn't know they were rival factions.. that is why I said it.
          Oh lol, allright... They went to war and can't even distinguish the "enemy"... Pretty pathetic... The word and topic war gets thrown around so easily these days... it would've atleast helped to know exactly who the war is against... Just shows how inconsistent the president/senator can be

Comment

The rbother is doing it, he's going to win and prove America is not racist!

Comment

Working...
            X