• Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 trillion dollar war!!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle3419840.ece

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...030702846.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      yeah, a man like McCain who thinks that Iran is training Al Qaeda militants and sending them to Iraq is what we need

I know it makes you bitter and deep down your dying...
      sorry Jim, times change.. I know you would like it to be like the 40s-50s south forever but America is making progress and abandoning those ways.
      Don't you think that's a little played out already? I think a guy that's actually visiting the middle east on a regular basis is a little more in touch than one that hasn't been there in more than a year and a half.

And please don't even begin to think that you know me, at all. I just think that a guy that wants to do away with all big business, that wants to get in bed with all of the scumbags of the world, that's been associating with nothing but scumbags his whole life, that's married to an America hating racist (obvious by her comments), that is by far the least qualified candidate, that wants to tax people 55% when they die (after paying a whole life of taxes), that wants to raise taxes on the middle class and up (who already pay all the taxes), that wants to jam socialized medicine down our throats, that wants to increase capital gains taxes (which will drastically drive down investments), etc, hell I could go on all night, should be running our country.

But go ahead and try and make it about race, that's what ignorant people do.

Comment

Try less than 550 billion in more than 5 years, TOTAL:

http://zfacts.com/p/447.html

Slight difference, don't you think? The war is costing about a fourth of the total defense budget. Educate yourself, little boy, and quit spreading lies.

Comment

...How much do I know
          To talk out of turn
          You might say that I'm young
          You might say I'm unlearned
          But there's one thing I know
          Though I'm younger than you
          Even Jesus would never
          Forgive what you do

Let me ask you one question
          Is your money that good
          Will it buy you forgiveness
          Do you think that it could
          I think you will find
          When your death takes its toll
          All the money you made
          Will never buy back your soul

And I hope that you die
          And your death'll come soon
          I will follow your casket
          In the pale afternoon
          And I'll watch while you're lowered
          Down to your deathbed
          And I'll stand o'er your grave
          'Til I'm sure that you're dead

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Try less than 550 billion in more than 5 years, TOTAL:

http://zfacts.com/p/447.html

Slight difference, don't you think? The war is costing about a fourth of the total defense budget. Educate yourself, little boy, and quit spreading lies.
            the site you posted is bull****.. it doesn't include taking after wounded veterans and other things of that nature.. sorry.

btw I know about you to know you are a sucker..
            You were fooled into thinking you were fighting to protect your country in Iraq when in reality you were fighting for other peoples profits which you well not benefit from.. you hold your head high thinking your high and mighty because you fought in a bull**** war but your service is nothing compared to true patriots who fought in REAL wars like WWII..
            Last edited by Sin City; 06-19-2008, 12:35 AM.

Comment

It kills to see so many people vote for him only because he's "half black". Colin Powell would be a millions times better than "osama obama".

Comment

the site you posted is bull****.. it doesn't include taking after wounded veterans and other things of that nature.. sorry.

You were fooled into thinking you were fighting to protect your country in Iraq when in reality you were fighting for other peoples profits which you well not benefit from.. you hold your head high thinking your high and mighty because you fought in a bull**** war but your service is nothing compared to true patriots who fought in REAL wars like WWII..
                You're right, I am a sucker, for arguing with someone not smart enough to know when he's wrong. I've already posted other links confirming the cost of the war, can't be bothered to dig them up. My grandfather fought in WWII, my dad fought in Vietnam, and I've done my part, so yes, you're damn right I'm proud and hold my head very high, especially when around the likes of you. "True patriots", you're a clown, have fun on ignore.

Comment

Good thing Ill probly will never meet you in real life, because I would beat the liberal **** out of you if i did. Youre just a stupid peice of liberal **** and will never amount to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    You're right, I am a sucker, for arguing with someone not smart enough to know when he's wrong. I've already posted other links confirming the cost of the war, can't be bothered to dig them up. My grandfather fought in WWII, my dad fought in Vietnam, and I've done my part, so yes, you're damn right I'm proud and hold my head very high, especially when around the likes of you. "True patriots", you're a clown, have fun on ignore.
                    well its about freaking time!.. thank tha lawd jebus I'll never hear from you again!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      Good thing Ill probly will never meet you in real life, because I would beat the liberal **** out of you if i did. Youre just a stupid peice of liberal **** and will never amount to anything.
                      calm down there e-warrior..
                      yup, never amount to anything ..

Comment

Working...
                      X