This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    With 2013 neuroscience and neurosurgery as advanced as it is, do you reckon if the events happened today and not 1963, JFK (or any President) could be saved?
    No.

His brain was blown out.

He was dead before they got him there.

Comment

• Didnt he die like an hour later, with declaration of death being 1pm?

Comment

Didnt he die like an hour later, with declaration of death being 1pm?
        They declared him technically dead later after they tried to revive him.

He was DOA.

Come on man, He got his ****in head blown off.

Same with Michael Jackson, they declared him dead in the hospital like 2 hours later, but the paramedics said he had been gone for awhile in his house even when they got there. And there were hand prints left in his chest from what looked like ongoing resuscitation well after he died.

Comment

• Excuse me for being an optimist.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
            How can you say that? You can clearly see in the footage that his head jerks to the left and back after the second or third shot. He is clearly shot by somebody at a higher elevation and someone who is in front of him and to his right. If he was shot by someone in the book depository, he would have been thrust to the left and forward, given the position of the building with respect to the car. Obviously, if I push you from behind you are not going to get moved backward, you will be moved forward. So, you can't say that someone shot him from behind, given that the bullet pushed him backward, not forward. It doesn't take rocket science to figure that out. Please stop taking everything at face value, you are allowed to question things and not cling to what they tell you in a religious manner. It is important to think logically and use common sense.

By my reasoning, the bullet exited his head, blowing off part of his skull. That explosion would push his head back, not front. They also did many tests on goats. Shooting them in the head to see how their heads moved, and due to the nervous system being shocked, they found a head moves in very unpredictable ways.

Common sense interpretations of movement should be suspended when analysing that last head shot because what we call common sense is based on what we see every day, and how we expect things to work. When it comes to something so specific and unusual, we have to rely on a scientific analysis and not eye witness guesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              By my reasoning, the bullet exited his head, blowing off part of his skull. That explosion would push his head back, not front. They also did many tests on goats. Shooting them in the head to see how their heads moved, and due to the nervous system being shocked, they found a head moves in very unpredictable ways.

Common sense interpretations of movement should be suspended when analysing that last head shot because what we call common sense is based on what we see every day, and how we expect things to work. When it comes to something so specific and unusual, we have to rely on a scientific analysis and not eye witness guesses.
              Bingo...

Tests done show that the body gets a shock to the nervous system and straightens out the spine. Thus causing the head to appear to go backwards. Again, if you look at the video, frame by frame, you will see the head does come forward from the impact very quickly. I think it's frame 313 to 314, I'm not sure it's been such a long time since I read up on these conspiracies.

Comment

• The gaping exit and skull detaching appears between 312-313, 313-314, and 316-317. They did their best to hide the hole but slow motion exposes it and the attempts to hide that hole. The bottom gif shows rear skull detaching.

In between 316-317 a ghost-like image shows the white lane through jfk's head. That hole closes up by 317.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hD...ure=plpp_video

Comment

• Even today, 50 years later, seeing someone shot like that is gruesome as hell.

Comment

Even today, 50 years later, seeing someone shot like that is gruesome as hell.
                    Are people dying years ago not supposed to be? lol

You think that's gruesome? How about the days of Braveheart.... ****in swords and battle axes.

Comment

• All of us have seen JFK get shot 1000000 times on TV, but it never loses its 'damn' factor. Seeing someone's brains blownout like that is some crazy ish.

Comment

Working...
                      X