Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFK wasn't shot by his driver and he wasn't shot from the front. There are basic laws of physics that the conspiracy theorists ignore because it destroys all of their conspiracies.

First off, JFK's head was NOT thrown back and to the left initially. It clearly goes forward in the first frame when he's not shot, then the next frame when he is shot in the head.

Second, any ballistic expert in the entire world will tell you that the exit wound creates a much larger whole than the entrance wound. His whole skull exploded from the front right side, and that is NOT an entrance wound. The back of his head would have exploded, not the front.

Lastly, the bullet that was recovered being in such pristine condition, is not looked at from the side. It's almost completely compressed. It passed through his neck, into the governor in front of him, turned sideways as ALL bullets do when passing through soft tissue and then going into his wrist and into his thigh.

The bullet was severely damaged, just not from the front, from the side as it was compressed and even lead was found in the wrist of the governor that had been squeezed out of the bullet.

I believe Oswald did it, but he didn't do it alone. You don't plot to kill the president all alone, he had other people who were involved but there was no second shooter and the new cleaned up footage of the Zapruder film shows that the driver definitely didn't do it.

Comment

• From the Zapruder film, it does look like the kill shot was front upper right of the skill. But I have heard of the physics impact described above.

There is no way the driver shot him. The film doesnt suggest that at all. I heard/saw the show which suggested an agent in the support car accidentally shot JFK whilst switching his safety off and trying to return fire to the book depository window.

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        From the Zapruder film, it does look like the kill shot was front upper right of the skill. But I have heard of the physics impact described above.

There is no way the driver shot him. The film doesnt suggest that at all. I heard/saw the show which suggested an agent in the support car accidentally shot JFK whilst switching his safety off and trying to return fire to the book depository window.
        The problem with conspiracy theorists, is the same as talking to a religious person. When you present them with evidence, they can just make something up, so it's a never ending cycle of conspiracies.

I think all in all, the conspirators have accused over 80 assassins and like 40 different stories.

JFK was shot from the back, that we know for sure without a shadow of a doubt unless the laws of physics were suspended in that precise moment.

Comment

• You feel the Warren Commission's conclusion laying blame at Lee Harvey Oswald is the actual chain of events?

I heard/saw/read that LHO's gun ballistics matched those on 2 of the bullets conclusively - meaning he was surely a shooter. Whether he was the sole gunman or part of a much larger plot we can only speculate.

Comment

• i think his vice president was the mastermind.

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              You feel the Warren Commission's conclusion laying blame at Lee Harvey Oswald is the actual chain of events?

I heard/saw/read that LHO's gun ballistics matched those on 2 of the bullets conclusively - meaning he was surely a shooter. Whether he was the sole gunman or part of a much larger plot we can only speculate.
              There's no doubt the Warren Commision made mistakes. You also have to understand that testimonials and rumor are going to be the norm immediately after an investigation.

There were contradicting reports by the Dr's who did the autopsy, there were people (including cops) who heard more than 2 shots. They have done conclusive research and tests in the plaza that shows that a sound can echo and make it sound like 2 separate sounds.

They showed you can make that shot, I was at Dealey Plaza and it's tiny, watching it on tv makes it seem huge but it's not. I was in the window on the 6th floor looking out and you could definitely make that shot.

I'm just saying that there's obviously stuff we don't know, but this second shooter from the grassy knoll or driver shot him stuff is BS. Physics will tell you that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                JFK wasn't shot by his driver and he wasn't shot from the front. There are basic laws of physics that the conspiracy theorists ignore because it destroys all of their conspiracies.

First off, JFK's head was NOT thrown back and to the left initially. It clearly goes forward in the first frame when he's not shot, then the next frame when he is shot in the head.

Second, any ballistic expert in the entire world will tell you that the exit wound creates a much larger whole than the entrance wound. His whole skull exploded from the front right side, and that is NOT an entrance wound. The back of his head would have exploded, not the front.

Lastly, the bullet that was recovered being in such pristine condition, is not looked at from the side. It's almost completely compressed. It passed through his neck, into the governor in front of him, turned sideways as ALL bullets do when passing through soft tissue and then going into his wrist and into his thigh.

The bullet was severely damaged, just not from the front, from the side as it was compressed and even lead was found in the wrist of the governor that had been squeezed out of the bullet.

I believe Oswald did it, but he didn't do it alone. You don't plot to kill the president all alone, he had other people who were involved but there was no second shooter and the new cleaned up footage of the Zapruder film shows that the driver definitely didn't do it.
                How can you say that? You can clearly see in the footage that his head jerks to the left and back after the second or third shot. He is clearly shot by somebody at a higher elevation and someone who is in front of him and to his right. If he was shot by someone in the book depository, he would have been thrust to the left and forward, given the position of the building with respect to the car. Obviously, if I push you from behind you are not going to get moved backward, you will be moved forward. So, you can't say that someone shot him from behind, given that the bullet pushed him backward, not forward. It doesn't take rocket science to figure that out. Please stop taking everything at face value, you are allowed to question things and not cling to what they tell you in a religious manner. It is important to think logically and use common sense.

I will say, however, that it is important to know the truth about what happened to John F. Kennedy. He deserves justice for what happened that day. God rest his soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                  How can you say that? You can clearly see in the footage that his head jerks to the left and back after the second or third shot. He is clearly shot by somebody at a higher elevation and someone who is in front of him and to his right. If he was shot by someone in the book depository, he would have been thrust to the left and forward, given the position of the building with respect to the car. Obviously, if I push you from behind you are not going to get moved backward, you will be moved forward. So, you can't say that someone shot him from behind, given that the bullet pushed him backward, not forward. It doesn't take rocket science to figure that out. Please stop taking everything at face value, you are allowed to question things and not cling to what they tell you in a religious manner. It is important to think logically and use common sense.

I will say, however, that it is important to know the truth about what happened to John F. Kennedy. He deserves justice for what happened that day. God rest his soul.

What you are saying is simply not true. You say you want to know the truth, yet you make statements like this that are false. His head is thrown back and to the left AFTER it's thrust forward for a bit. If you look at the two frames, his head CLEARLY moves forward, even a little but it does.

Also, the reaction of his head going backwards is also consistent with the effect a huge blow would have on a human body that has gone limp.

I see how you ignored the entrance wound as well. If you are shot from the front, your head does NOT explode, the big hole is an EXIT wound. Medical DR's who have seen the trauma have said it a million times and you people just keep ignoring it. he had a tiny hole in the back of his head, and a giant hole in the front.

Comment

• Looking at that illustration, why the hell didn't they go straight?

It looks like they made a right turn to deliberately pull in front of the depository building.

Unless they were planning on taking the Stemmons FWY North... just looking at the block it seems pretty convenient.

Comment

• With 2013 neuroscience and neurosurgery as advanced as it is, do you reckon if the events happened today and not 1963, JFK (or any President) could be saved?

Comment

Working...
                      X