Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus left to prepare a place for His people in heaven. He left His Holy Spirit with us. All believer's recieve the Holy Spirit. He is coming again for His people.

Comment

• I see no holy spirit. Is it too small to see? Like the floating tea pot?

Comment

• To get to heaven you need to vote for McCain!

Comment

• Jesus...save me from your followers.

Comment

• Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet.
                I want to get to heaven, but I dont wanna waste time being good to people and praying. Suggest any shortcuts?

Dont say Repent before you die cos I cant be arsed to do that either!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
                  I want to get to heaven, but I dont wanna waste time being good to people and praying. Suggest any shortcuts?

Dont say Repent before you die cos I cant be arsed to do that either!
                  Maybe try shagging a nun?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Yeah and he created the entire Earth in 7 days, man existed alongsie Dinosaurs, Jonah lived in the belly of a whale, snakes talked, people who work on Sunday should be stoned to death, Children who talk back should have their tongues ripped out, and the following contradictions.....

"For I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger forever." (Jeremiah 3:12)
                    "Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever." (Jeremiah 17:4) "

""If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid." (John 5:31)
                    "Jesus answered: Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid." (John 8:14) "

"And Jesus said, "For judgement I am come into this world." (John 9:39)
                    "I came not to judge the world" (John 12:47) "

"We should fear God (Matthew 10:28)
                    We should love God (Matthew 22:37)
                    There is no fear in love (1 John 4:18) "

what's it like to live your entire life based on the writings of a few men who's combined intellect couldn't figure out how to operate a blender?
                    ..........Still waiting for your response frodo.

Comment

• people loves fairy tales

Comment

Working...
                      X