This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    First cause proves God's existence. Everything came from matter. Science says that the matter cannot be created from nothing and that it's eternal and cannot be destroyed, yet it's here. The fact that the matter is here contradicts all scientific laws. According to science, the matter which makes you up, cannot exist on it's own, therefore, there MUST be a God who has power over the laws of the universe and able to create the eternal matter from nothing and did so.
    That theory has a massive obvious hole. That the first cause is still unknown, and unknowable.

Comment

First cause proves God's existence. Everything came from matter. Science says that the matter cannot be created from nothing and that it's eternal and cannot be destroyed, yet it's here. The fact that the matter is here contradicts all scientific laws. According to science, the matter which makes you up, cannot exist on it's own, therefore, there MUST be a God who has power over the laws of the universe and able to create the eternal matter from nothing and did so.
      The only thing that proves at this point is the fact that human beings explain everything they don't understand as super-natural.

Comment

• But if there is a God, is he not to be considered the most natural of all things?

Comment

The part about matter not being created or destroyed is one of those "lies to children" explanations in introductory science classes. As mentioned Quantum physics shatters all of that. I don't pretend to understand quantum physics but essentially matter and energy can be expressed as particle waves. Once you get to quantum level then everything you thought you knew is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            The part about matter not being created or destroyed is one of those "lies to children" explanations in introductory science classes. As mentioned Quantum physics shatters all of that. I don't pretend to understand quantum physics but essentially matter and energy can be expressed as particle waves. Once you get to quantum level then everything you thought you knew is wrong.
            Particle waves?

Hindu's talk about all things being sound waves or something.

Is this related to what you describe here?

Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet.

Comment

• Frodo your still here?

I believe in Jesus Regardless of what anyone says, but you can't force your religion down someone's throat.

Haven't you learned from the crusades?

Comment

• No one is forcing anything down anyone's throat. This discussion has remained in this thread. I haven't gone out of this thread with this topic. The people who have clicked on it chose to click it.

Comment

No one is forcing anything down anyone's throat. This discussion has remained in this thread. I haven't gone out of this thread with this topic. The people who have clicked on it chose to click it.
                    If you can prove that one thing in the Bible is a lie, would it be fair to assume that more things could also be false?

Comment

• Thelema is a religion of my liking.

"Do what Thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law"

Comment

Working...
                      X