This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emo Phillips on religion

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

And some more
    · When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me ... and I got it!

· So I'm at the wailing wall, standing there like a moron, with my harpoon."

· A Mormon told me that they don't drink coffee. I said, "A cup of coffee every day gives you wonderful benefits." He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well, it keeps you from being Mormon ..."

· I'm not Catholic, but I gave up picking my belly button for lint.

· When I was a kid my dad would say, "Emo, do you believe in the Lord?" I'd say, "Yes!" He'd say, "Then stand up and shout Hallelujah!" So I would ... and I'd fall out of the roller coaster
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-29-2009, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• An old mate of mine hid two grams of coke under his foreskin after being stopped by the cops and searched, but that's another story for another time......

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
        An old mate of mine hid two grams of coke under his foreskin after being stopped by the cops and searched, but that's another story for another time......
        Sounds intriguing - I want to hear more.

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post

I'm meant to be where i'm at.We all know god don't make mistakes.
          1 min of this,quality.

Comment

• Did Tyson have the feet to be fleet footed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              Sounds intriguing - I want to hear more.
              [IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/c9a69de94e42.jpg[/IMG]
              [IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/5088ec995cf2.jpg[/IMG]

one handed copy and paste posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                Did Tyson have the feet to be fleet footed?
                tyson did have quick feet, but his body stature/fighting style wouldn't be suited for Dancing type boxing. He was something to behold back in the day with that "bob and weave". The head movement,power and hand speed were incredible. Too bad the mental stability and character were not so incredible.

Comment

• I know it wouldnt of suited tysons style but did tyson have the feet to move around the ring like ali ? .

Comment

• tysons style doesnt match with that IMO

Comment

• Dose anybody know for certain if tyson had the feet to move around the ring like ali, is anyone 100% sure ? .

Comment

Working...
                      X