This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
    Many people believe they have been visited by ghosts/spirits/aliens at night time.

The way i see it is that
    1. They are dreaming, but the dream is incredibly real.
    2. Its night, its dark, and their imagination takes over.
    3. The brain is very capable of causing hallucinations.

There seem so many questions that need answering before anyone can really believe that it was a ghost or alien. And 99% of cases can be explained.
    Our brain plays tricks on us all the time.
    well, there was a period of a year that i was seeing all kinds of scary images in front of me, not since have i seen anything

Comment

• damn, so many people here really have no idea of what an OBE is!!!

research people! it isn't hard to find out how to work on it. everyone is supposed to be able to do it. of course, id' recommeng learning anything from somebody who you feel is qualified. too much bull**** new agey ****heads these days who simply try to capitolize on people's curiosity.

anyways, you should be able to practice and achieve OBEs rather easily. i think there are a ton of books on it.

btw, OBEs are not bull****. having actually done them a few times, i know they are real. kinda freaky at first actually. i imagine for most people the hardest parts of doing it are relaxing to the required level(which is really really relaxed), and not getting too freak out when you find yourself "outside."

Comment

• Originally posted by j View Post
        damn, so many people here really have no idea of what an OBE is!!!

research people! it isn't hard to find out how to work on it. everyone is supposed to be able to do it. of course, id' recommeng learning anything from somebody who you feel is qualified. too much bull**** new agey ****heads these days who simply try to capitolize on people's curiosity.

anyways, you should be able to practice and achieve OBEs rather easily. i think there are a ton of books on it.

btw, OBEs are not bull****. having actually done them a few times, i know they are real. kinda freaky at first actually. i imagine for most people the hardest parts of doing it are relaxing to the required level(which is really really relaxed), and not getting too freak out when you find yourself "outside."
        I dont think anyone thinks OBE is bull****. But very debatable whether people are actually outside their body or that they feel like they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
          I dont think anyone thinks OBE is bull****. But very debatable whether people are actually outside their body or that they feel like they are.
          gotcha.

this was tested by shamans who made students have to be able to ID the large animal figure on the ground that they were sitting in the middle of. with these animal figures, the only way you could see them was to be a few hundred feet above the ground and almost directly above it to see it in full clearly.

OBEs can be tested by traveling somewhere and bringing back information from a distant location. it isn't the easiest thing to do because it seems hard to actually remember/transfer finer details of things like numbers and words when returning with those accurately. in the more subtle body, you don't use the same part of your mind that you are using now.

from what i understand, there are also many many levels that really aren't earthly in nature. i, personally, have only been in the more physical "dimension" of the sublte planes or whatever you want to call them. i have much, much more experience going inside the body.

Comment

gotcha.

this was tested by shamans who made students have to be able to ID the large animal figure on the ground that they were sitting in the middle of. with these animal figures, the only way you could see them was to be a few hundred feet above the ground and almost directly above it to see it in full clearly.

OBEs can be tested by traveling somewhere and bringing back information from a distant location. it isn't the easiest thing to do because it seems hard to actually remember/transfer finer details of things like numbers and words when returning with those accurately. in the more subtle body, you don't use the same part of your mind that you are using now.

from what i understand, there are also many many levels that really aren't earthly in nature. i, personally, have only been in the more physical "dimension" of the sublte planes or whatever you want to call them. i have much, much more experience going inside the body.
            What do you mean by going inside the body?

Also, can you make your body heal itself more quickly, or even just erase the pain?

Comment

• Originally posted by tyson View Post
              What do you mean by going inside the body?

Also, can you make your body heal itself more quickly, or even just erase the pain?
              i mean actually being inside. one exercise, one of the most basic and simple exercises taught in meditative disciplines and some martial arts increases awareness of your body. what you gain from these is learning the state of health of your body(internal organs as an example), a better understanding of how your body works, where everything is in detail, increasing communication between your mind and body, and a ****load of other practical things. one of my favorite applications about developing simple internal awareness is being able to apply it in boxing practice. the finer awareness you have developed, the more aware you are of kinks in the coordination of a punch. further down the line, you can gain a better control of your body than even good/great athletes. in fact many athletes turn to meditative or/and chi kung exercises to increase performance. all great athletes have, in a conscious or an unconscious way, developed a higher level of coordination and awareness than your normal or average person. but to get the mid and higher levels, you really are best to learn from a person qualified. yeah, that means even the top athletes aren't really that high in my experience.

and going inside, is not an intellectual practice. it is closer to what someone would call feeling or "being." so it isn't really imagination of the inside of your body - it's the active practice being in a part, or whole, of the body.

yeah, you can definitely help speed up healing of injuries with the help of using focused intention to direct energy. but even better than that is that you can sense when you are about to get a cold and help take precautions against it fully making you sick. the best thing about exercises like chi kung practice(breathing/energy exercise) is that you can prevent colds and flus in the first place. i haven't been sick in a decade - no bull****. i haven't even had so much as a small cold.

yeah, of course you can use your mind to block out pain. haven't you heard of this before? most everyone has seen a documentary one two on human potential.

notes:
              by energy(chi), you can define it anyways you want really. words only limit it as it is really everything around you. energy can mean "movement" for example. but be carefull not to think that movement only means actual visible or noticeable physical movement. movement occurs on a lot of different levels and ways. but, i prefer to work on intent(yi) a bit more than energy, or what is people classically know as "chi." btw, chi is absolutely one of the most misused concepts i have ever seen, read, or heard about. chi has turned into some occult magic skill. the west, america being the biggest and best example, has turned it into a something completely ****ing diffefrent that what it is. i the dictionary, chi has something like 70 meanings. classically, it was meant to describe energy or the total harmony of something.

in closing, the meditation practices and techniques i know and use come from taoist and chinese boxing practices taught to me in person by legit teachers. i don't learn from books, videos, or new age hippies.

sorry for the length TYSON. i hope you found the post insightfull. if you have any Qs about anything or need me to clear up something, just ask or PM.

Comment

i mean actually being inside. one exercise, one of the most basic and simple exercises taught in meditative disciplines and some martial arts increases awareness of your body. what you gain from these is learning the state of health of your body(internal organs as an example), a better understanding of how your body works, where everything is in detail, increasing communication between your mind and body, and a ****load of other practical things. one of my favorite applications about developing simple internal awareness is being able to apply it in boxing practice. the finer awareness you have developed, the more aware you are of kinks in the coordination of a punch. further down the line, you can gain a better control of your body than even good/great athletes. in fact many athletes turn to meditative or/and chi kung exercises to increase performance. all great athletes have, in a conscious or an unconscious way, developed a higher level of coordination and awareness than your normal or average person. but to get the mid and higher levels, you really are best to learn from a person qualified. yeah, that means even the top athletes aren't really that high in my experience.

and going inside, is not an intellectual practice. it is closer to what someone would call feeling or "being." so it isn't really imagination of the inside of your body - it's the active practice being in a part, or whole, of the body.

yeah, you can definitely help speed up healing of injuries with the help of using focused intention to direct energy. but even better than that is that you can sense when you are about to get a cold and help take precautions against it fully making you sick. the best thing about exercises like chi kung practice(breathing/energy exercise) is that you can prevent colds and flus in the first place. i haven't been sick in a decade - no bull****. i haven't even had so much as a small cold.

yeah, of course you can use your mind to block out pain. haven't you heard of this before? most everyone has seen a documentary one two on human potential.

notes:
                by energy(chi), you can define it anyways you want really. words only limit it as it is really everything around you. energy can mean "movement" for example. but be carefull not to think that movement only means actual visible or noticeable physical movement. movement occurs on a lot of different levels and ways. but, i prefer to work on intent(yi) a bit more than energy, or what is people classically know as "chi." btw, chi is absolutely one of the most misused concepts i have ever seen, read, or heard about. chi has turned into some occult magic skill. the west, america being the biggest and best example, has turned it into a something completely ****ing diffefrent that what it is. i the dictionary, chi has something like 70 meanings. classically, it was meant to describe energy or the total harmony of something.

in closing, the meditation practices and techniques i know and use come from taoist and chinese boxing practices taught to me in person by legit teachers. i don't learn from books, videos, or new age hippies.

sorry for the length TYSON. i hope you found the post insightfull. if you have any Qs about anything or need me to clear up something, just ask or PM.
                **** **** **** **** ****ely ********

I wrote a long-ass answer to this, and it ****ingly ******** ****ed me over

It's cool, I'm cool now.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                    Maybe you can answer the questions we wondered in enayze's thread?

Comment

• **** **** **** **** ****ely ********

I wrote a long-ass answer to this, and it ****ingly ******** ****ed me over

It's cool, I'm cool now.
                      lol - IE freeze? not like that **** myself.

any questions? i can only answer from experiece.

bgtw, sorry i hadn't posted back anything. i got busy and completely forgot this IE window was open.

Comment

Working...
                      X